- - - - -

Sega Saturn Slim DVD Cover Project [98 Covers and Growing / 56K beware!]

#100 xorthen   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2006 - 03:31 PM

All right I just finished my first scan. It is for the Saturn version of Bio Hazard. I am pretty critical of my own work and I think this is a bad one. However, I only encountered a few problems. One was trying to resize the back of the cover to the game. Since most of my games are imports it will be a problem, unless someone has an easy way to fix this.

Also I was going to note that I had issues scanning. I ended up scanning the cover to this one normally and it turned out to be 36 MB. So I had to tone down the quality a lot.

Also did one for Megaman X4. I thought it turned out decently. What do you think?

NOTE:Capcom logo is missing from the cover. Although I could crop that out and paste it in there. That's only because it wasn't in the image.

I'd also like to note that for some reason the colors didn't seem to come out as vibrant on my scans as the ones I found at http://covers.satako...HTML/covers.htm

Anyway, comments, suggestions,praise,scorn,etc. Say it now!

Anyway Next covers for me are:

Shienryu
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei (JAP)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#105 Mookyjooky   Work is play... CAGiversary!   5202 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:47 PM

Ask away man, thats what I'm here for!

1. Some do, some dont. Mine do... In the first post. Of course, they wont hold the actually manuals. I'm thinking about having a discussion about manuals, but we're just getting started, so gimme some time, and I'll have a plan for manuals. One thing at a time young grasshopper. =)

2. I plan on making the multiple game discs myself, and they will be multiple disc cases.

3. I'll be making some step by step instuctions, I'll cover it in there. But the short answer is I stretched the image outside of the canvas on the bottom till the logo looked less stretched.

4. The translucent image is already there in the template. look in the layers. here's an image explaining it below.

Posted Image