Tomb Raider Legend 360 faceplate skin

i Guess ill stop back over there tomorrow and see if there are any left and pick them up for any CAG's on here. there are cheap enuf:D

fuck This reminds me, that I never got mine from Best Buy. I bought the game and their shipment never came in, got a rain check and never heard from them again.

[quote name='zman73']These things suck... they peel off[/QUOTE]

If they suck how can they be peeled off... :rofl: Haven't used any of the 4 I picked up, but I gave a few to friends and they say they don't stick to well to the faceplate. Also I scored these not only in Clarksville (TN), but also in Mesquite (TX) and both of them smelled awful. I don't know if it is the plastic used to seal them or they're mildewed.

:lol: I just sold mine(when I bought the game) over the weekend on ebay for $8. It looked kinda cool, but no way was I going to stick it on the system.

[quote name='neudog']Also I scored these not only in Clarksville (TN), but also in Mesquite (TX) and both of them smelled awful. I don't know if it is the plastic used to seal them or they're mildewed.[/quote]

Oh my god, the ones I picked up reeked too! It must be the packaging/glue or something. I ended up sending one to a CAG I traded with here for free, and I felt like I had to explain that the stench was not from me. Smells like rusty ass and dying oak trees or something.

Crapalicious... no, not even that, just crap.

Why couldn't it be real faceplates, like with COD2 and Full Auto and all?

that link he has is my auction on ebay. LOL One time I got 15.50 plus 5.00 shipping on one. Now ill be lucky to get 5 bucks. but you never know.

[quote name='Synergy']Oh my god, the ones I picked up reeked too! It must be the packaging/glue or something. I ended up sending one to a CAG I traded with here for free, and I felt like I had to explain that the stench was not from me. Smells like rusty ass and dying oak trees or something.[/QUOTE]

That's crazy! Mine are the same way and I got mine in July when they dropped originally. I assumed they were thrown away and left in a dumpster, then someone dug for them and put them on the shelf again.

bread's done
Back