New SouthPark WoW Episode Hillarious.

Bazz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
The new season of South Park aired tonight and it was hilarious on the WoW game I never played it , but kind intrested to see what it's all about. This was a really funny episode suggest a lot people to see it will be on again at 12est on comedy central. Post comments if you seen the episode.

I agree. I just got done watching it. Did you notice that when they went into Best Buy, the sign in the background said "Nerd Squad" instead? :lol:

[quote name='6669']I agree. I just got done watching it. Did you notice that when they went into Best Buy, the sign in the background said "Nerd Squad" instead? :lol:[/quote]lol I don't really think I did I was laughing so much.

It was a pretty nerdy episode. Its probably being uploaded to YouTube as we speak.
edit. er......type and read.

[quote name='whoknows']I dont have cable...I hope it gets on Youtube soon.[/quote]

You......don't...........have ....................cable? Are you related to Kenny by any chance?:lol:

[quote name='dberuvides']You......don't...........have ....................cable? Are you related to Kenny by any chance?:lol:[/QUOTE]
Nah...I just don't need it.

[quote name='whoknows']Nah...I just don't need it.[/QUOTE]

Not when you just illegally get it from the internet you don't. :roll:

Pretty funny episode, I play WoW and I got a kick out of it. Hopefully they put it up on youtube or googlevideo soon I want to show it to my friends who missed it.

r1s3n

Almost forgot about it, I'll definitely catch it in the next hour. Now I gotta flip channels between Comedy Central and Fox (to watch House).

Very funny episode. I don't play WoW but very fucking funny. I wonder how many people are going to have the characters shown on this episode. People are going to log into a server and see 800 cartman characters

Great episode. I loved the machinima stuff using WoW. I look forward to seeing what Matt and Trey have up their sleeves for the rest of the season.

As usual horde get no lovin. Its always alliance crap. Funny epsiode though. I hope they have more stories with wow in it. Seems like they could get a bit more out of the idea.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You mean they actually made a new funny episode? I stopped watching after last year's episodes were pure shit, except for the Chef one.[/quote]
Same here, it just didn't appeal to me much anymore. Then while I'm playing WoW I hear everyone in the chat going nuts saying, the "WoW episode is on!" "turn to comedy central quick!"

So I did

and I was not dissapointed.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You mean they actually made a new funny episode? I stopped watching after last year's episodes were pure shit, except for the Chef one.[/QUOTE]Whoa. So you missed Cartoon Wars?

[quote name='kelso']My only question, How can Kenny afford the monthly fee?[/QUOTE]
He probably steals it, too ;)

Not sure if those guys actually play, but if not someone on their staff must because that episode was dead on.

At the begginning when they were just running around the lower areas having fun and questing, I thought "Man, I should start playing again, that was so much fun." But at the end when Cartman was ordering buffs and complaining about people's talent spec, it reminded me why I quit the game in the first place. That last few minutes should be a familiar scene to anyone who's ever hit level 60.

I need download demo and see what this game is all about episode made me so curious it was so funny though one of my favorite episodes.

I had no idea that last night's episode was going to be about WoW. It definitely was filled with inside jokes only WoW players would get.

I caught it last night, and it was hilarious. I think it's probably a lot more funny to people who have played MMOs. Although my wife was laughing her ass off too, and she's never played one. I love how they went through all that and then Cartman was like, "now we can play the game". :applause:

I was laughing too, when all of a sudden Kenny had a computer capable of WOW, not to mention having to pay the fees.

And of course, I have to field the question at the end of the episode, "What did Cartman say? What the hell does, 'Powned,' mean."

Then I have to tell her she spelled it wrong when she said it and that it's, "pwned." And then I got to explain what it is, and of course at the end of something like that I feel like a complete nerd, and they look at you like you're crazy.

It totally didn't end the way I expected it to, either. I would have thought Cartman would have taken the sword and become the new dick character.

[quote name='jmcc']It totally didn't end the way I expected it to, either. I would have thought Cartman would have taken the sword and become the new dick character.[/quote]
I was expecting that too, especially after it was just thrown on the ground.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']
Then I have to tell her she spelled it wrong when she said it and that it's, "pwned." And then I got to explain what it is, and of course at the end of something like that I feel like a complete nerd, and they look at you like you're crazy.[/QUOTE]
LOL that's when you do like I did and just lie and say you have no idea what "pwnage" is. Although I did get some funny looks from my wife when explaining how they were "grinding" boars, and how grinding is a big part of most of these games. "Where's the fun in that?", she wonders. And I had to agree.

I don't even play WoW and that was one of the funniest episodes of South Park I've ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing.
At the end I expected the boys to start PKing everyone else, not continue playing the game.

"you can't just hand the sword of a thousand knights to a newb!"

that was a great episode. hit everything squarely on the head. Right down to the weird wrist protector things that large computer nerds wear for some reason :lol:

How did they get it synched so well with the game? Are all those animations in the game?

bread's done
Back