Super Monkey Ball Adv 29.99

XBox
And1 Streetball 19.99
Black 19.99
NFS Most Wanted 19.99

Full Auto 29.99
NFS Most Wanted 29.99
Rumble Roses XX 39.99

Any idea when that *big* buy-2-get-1-free sale is? I'm hoping to pick up Tales of the Abyss, 24: The Game, and Okami for $80 total...

[quote name='MadFlava']Sweet Black is now $19.99, I wonder if this is an all around price drop because I would prefer to get it at BB.[/quote]

black is 19.99 everywhere.

[quote name='MisterNewGuy']black is 19.99 everywhere.[/QUOTE]

ok so just where is everywhere? I checked Bestbuy.com and as of now it's still 39.99 same with Gamestop. Amazon and Walmart had it for roughly 38. The only other place I found it for 19.99 was Circuitcity.com. I'm not saying it won't be 19.99 everywhere it's just right now it's not.

I know everywhere does equal GameCrazy black dropped to $19.99 this week. plus most of those prices were price drops that happened a couple weeks ago.

YuGiOh Double Pack(Reshef of Destruction/Sacred Cards) (GBA) $20

Gradius Collection (PSP) $20

Black (PS2/XBOX) $20

NFS Most Wanted (XBOX) $20

[quote name='hollowfreak']ok so just where is everywhere? I checked Bestbuy.com and as of now it's still 39.99 same with Gamestop. Amazon and Walmart had it for roughly 38. The only other place I found it for 19.99 was Circuitcity.com. I'm not saying it won't be 19.99 everywhere it's just right now it's not.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes BB is slow with drops, especially with niche / less popular titles. For instance, their Capcom Classics Remix for PSP is still $10 higher than everywhere else.

I bought me a copy of Black for Xbox at Fry's near Irving Texas, they had some good deals but I bet all of them are YMMV .......

Nice.

Can anyone tell me what an oddball price indicates? The TRU local to me has had Zelda Minnish Cap for something like 32.87 for ages. I've asked if that means anything, because most other prices end in .99, but no one is ever able to answer my question.

Isn't that a clearance price? Sort of like when Wal-Mart prices something at x.88? It's not necessarily a cheap price, but it does refer to some sort of inventory closeout?

[quote name='guinaevere']Nice.

Can anyone tell me what an oddball price indicates? The TRU local to me has had Zelda Minnish Cap for something like 32.87 for ages. I've asked if that means anything, because most other prices end in .99, but no one is ever able to answer my question.[/QUOTE]

last fall they marked up a bunch of games to random prices. Minish Cap was on, so was Mario Advance 4 went up like that. its a bunch of crap, just marking up games that they think would sell good.

[quote name='benboxer']some decent stuff

GBA
B-Daman 19.99[/quote]

Wow, that came out not too long ago. Must be a bad game, anyone play it?

[quote name='hollowfreak']ok so just where is everywhere? I checked Bestbuy.com and as of now it's still 39.99 same with Gamestop. Amazon and Walmart had it for roughly 38. The only other place I found it for 19.99 was Circuitcity.com. I'm not saying it won't be 19.99 everywhere it's just right now it's not.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy will probably drop it this Monday since most of their price drops happen on Mondays.

bread's done
Back