The Departed... Holy Shit.

Ranger Rick

CAGiversary!
Wow, I haven't been this blown away by a movie since I saw Kill Bill in theatres. I reccommend that all of you reading this stop looking at my post and go watch this movie right now. An awesome movie that noone should miss. I don't want to spoil any of this movie so I'm going to put spoiler tags over the rest of my post because you should all go see it with out any idea of plot or premise, like I did.

Ok, First let's go over the basics.

Viking Metal

Everyone Dies

Off the Charts Violence

Drugs

Sex

Rock & Roll

Well, that about covers it.This movie comprises everything that makes up the male brain. If you come out of this movie criticising the [FONT=&quot]unnecessary use of violence and f-bombs, you need to question your sexuality.

Now (with the rant over) on to a healthy disscussion on the twists and turns on this movie. A few unanswered questions on my mind:

What the fuck was in the manilla envelope?
Who's baby was it?
Who was it who shot Costigan? Was it some random guy? I don't remember him in any other part throughout the movie. Maybe I didn't get a good enough glimpse of him before his head was blown off.
What the hell was up with the last seen of the movie?

My take on it is that the guy who shot Sullivan (the rat in the Police unit) was another rat in the office working for Costello. Can anyone help clarify? Disscuss. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

bread's done
Back