WANT: Guides | HAVE: Guides (trade only)

phear3d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Note: All games are shipped via USPS with delivery confirmation. All games above $5 will be :shipfree:. $5 or below please add $1 to cover for shipping. I use padded mailers for games and boxes for big orders/trades.

Rules for trading:
1) You MUST use bubble/padded mailers for all games, there are no exceptions. 2) Bigger items means better care. Please pack them with care to avoid damage to the item. 3) You MUST also use Delivery Confirmation. 4) For guide trades, I ask that you use a piece of cardboard the size of the guide when you ship. It protects the guide from getting bent out of shape and also prevents cracks/rips on the sides.
5) Last but not least, please try your very best not to send the item through Media Mail. Items sent through media mail could take upto 3 weeks or more.

I Have alot of wants.. But please feel free to offer me your list to look at. The worst thing i could say is no. Thanks for looking.

ITEMS FOR TRADE

UNDERLINED games are harder to get unless its a good offer.

* = just added
Yellow = High Want

GUIDES | Gears of War: Limited Edition
GUIDES | Super Mario Galaxt Collector's Edition *sealed
GUIDES | Mirrors Edge *sealed
GUIDES | Jade Empire *sealed
GUIDES | Prince of Persia Collector's Edition *sealed
GUIDES | Star Ocean The Last Hope International
GUIDES | Nostalgia
GUIDES | Muramasa The Demon Blade
GUIDES | Resident Evil 4 Wii *sealed
GUIDES | Shining Force EXA
GUIDES | GTA: Vice City

GUIDES | Spore LE *sealed
GUIDES | Halo 3 sealed
GUIDES | Warhammer Atlas+Guide *sealed
GUIDES | Wario Land: Shake It! *sealed
GUIDES | Silent Hill: Homecoming
GUIDES | Silent Hill Shattered Memories
GUIDES | Valkyrie Profile Covenant of Plume
GUIDES | Star Wars The Force Unleashed
GUIDES | Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
GUIDES | Tales of Symphonia (gamecube)
GUIDES | Blue Dragon 360 *sealed
GUIDES | PROTOTYPE *sealed
GUIDES | ICO
WANT LIST:

GUIDE | FALLOUT 3 GAME OF THE YEAR COLLECTOR'S EDITION
GUIDE | TALES OF VESPERIA
GUIDE | TALES OF THE ABYSS
GUIDE | OBLIVION IV GAME OF THE YEAR GUIDE
GUIDE | UNCHARTED

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I have MGS 2 Substance, but not sealed. Mint though. Let me know.[/quote]

sorry but no thanks. actually bought it yesterday used.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']
And isn't bootleg trading not allowed here?[/quote]

You are correct, good sir.

Not to thread-crap, but the 150-in-1 cart is definitely not allowed, since it's not even a flash cart which could have other purposes, it's just a bunch of bootlegged games.

Not sure if anyone told you but there is no Suikoden III official strategy guide. It was in the works but it never made it to production.

[quote name='Dazz']Not sure if anyone told you but there is no Suikoden III official strategy guide. It was in the works but it never made it to production.[/quote]

thanks for clearing that up

[quote name='v0yce']CML for...

Resident Evil 2 & 3 2in1 guide
Parasite Eve 1 GH[/quote]

thanks, but i didnt find anything i could trade the re guide with. i could however do parasite eve 1 for your last blade 2.. lmk..

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Any price in mind for that Ico guide?[/quote]

no price set. im not sure if i'll be willing to sell it yet. i only have 1 and its actually brand new (bought from a local game store). and also i do have a brand new copy of the game as well. submit your offers though, cant hurt :)

Hi,

CML for the Resident Evil 2 & 3 guide. I have the GameCube Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door sealed.

I don't think a guide exists for .hack//GU volume 2; I can only assume the guide for .hack//GU volume 1 didn't sell well?... You might also specify if there's a certain version of the Disgaea 1 guide you want (it was reprinted with numerous corrections); I *think* the original is rarer, but I'm not sure.

Also, I'm really curious why you need "at least 3" Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth guides?!? Your business, just curious...

[quote name='beeporama']Hi,

CML for the Resident Evil 2 & 3 guide. I have the GameCube Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door sealed.

I don't think a guide exists for .hack//GU volume 2; I can only assume the guide for .hack//GU volume 1 didn't sell well?... You might also specify if there's a certain version of the Disgaea 1 guide you want (it was reprinted with numerous corrections); I *think* the original is rarer, but I'm not sure.

Also, I'm really curious why you need "at least 3" Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth guides?!? Your business, just curious...[/quote]

hey brian thanks for posting. hehe. well i need 3, 1 for me, and the 2 others for later gifts for xmas.. its cheaper that way since i have the games sealed id like to add in the guides.. im guessing the guide will be harder to find. its harder to find now cheap, specially on ebay.

i dont really know which guides are out, so i just post it until someone points out that theres no such thing, i guess its a good way to bump my thread :lol:.. as for the disgea guide i'd get either 1st print or reprint.

bread's done
Back