Different covers for Blazing Angels?

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
While I was helping a guest at work yesterday, I pulled out a copy of Blazing Angels from the shelf to show him. As he held it, he asked what the difference was between the copy in his hand and the copies on the shelf. I gave him the "What the fuck are you talking about?" look and said there was no difference. Then I looked closer and noticed that the copy in his hand had a different cover than the one on the shelf. I told the guy I had no idea why it was different and assumed that the game itself was identical.

So I now pose the question to CAG. Anybody know what the reason for this change was and if it reflects any changes to the game itself? Or is it purely cosmetic?

I've never seen any version other than the one with the pilots on the cover.

I'm guessing, but I figure the one with the pilots is the first run of the game (hence the 48 hour trial) and the other one is the second and so forth printing.

Or it could be something like the pilots are based on real pilots and Ubi didn't get permission to use the likeness.

Both are just guesses though.

I've never seen the one on the left ...ever .

I just checked the Play-Asia region free version , and it has the more common version , as seen on the right .

bread's done
Back