Worried about throwing your Wii remote around? Pelican may have the soultion!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=2096

I have info from a United States wholesaler that Pelican Accessories is developing a “Nerf-based” Wii-mote and Nunchuk. Yes you read it correctly, a NERF-based Wii-mote and Nunchuk. The following is the description for both of these products:

“A unique controller design that features a comfortable texture. Proprietary Nerf material forms into a resilient, long lasting controller that can take abuse!”

How much will they sell for? The price looks to be at $30 and $15 respectively.
Interesting if true.

Haha, I'm not doubting this as I'm fairly certain they're developing a NERF-based 360 (or PS3? I don't recall) controller as well.

A nerf casing would be interesting. But by-and-large 3rd parties can't make decent regular controllers. I have zero faith in anyone being able to produce even a 1/2 way decent Wii controller besides Nintendo for years.

My friend's Pelican Xbox controller sucked ass. And I haven't had great expriences with Pelican products in the past either. Third party generally sucks, so I'd be wary of this.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I think they are making controllers for the current gen too. But I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Yea I saw a nerf PS2 control

I'm going to carry around my Wiimote with me at all times and whip people to death.

It's going to be like Pooty Tang's father.

They'll never see that shit comin'.

bread's done
Back