New Bundle is $449
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
XBOX 360 Premium Console
Saint's Row
Dead Rising
Test drive Unlimited
[/FONT]
LINK

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Just to summarize all the conflicting reports from Outpost CSRs:

1.) Same bundle, same price. $360 before shipping, available Saturday.
2.) Same bundle, higher price. $499 before shipping, available Saturday.
3.) 360 Premium, Kameo, PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero, $519 before shipping, available Saturday.
4.) Same bundle, higher price. $449 before shipping, available now if you ordered the original deal. *NEW*

This excludes the nebulous "sweet deal" or "better deal" reports.[/quote]

$360
Possible price mistake. Even if you don't like the games you could sell them on ebay and make about $110, making the premium bundle $250 + shipping. Shipping for me was about $11.

LINK

Have fun!

Good God, what a great deal. 3 of my fav games too. If anyone has been on the fence about the 360, allow me to push you over

[quote name='Oxybeles']The fact there is no Free Shipping Kills the Deal!

HEHEHEHEHE[/quote]

I am SOO close to getting this, i need a free shipping coupon :p

Shipping was $16 for me, but for this deal it is worth it. Thanks, OP, let's hope this goes through.

I have never had any problems with Outpost, I have ordered quite a few things from them. Outpost is the website for Fry's.

Those are seriously 3 of the best 360 games out there, especially if you have Live for Test Drive. I encourage anyone on the fence to jump on this.

I seriously believe it is a pricing error.

The Fry's weekly deals are for a Premium System and one game for $429.98. Hence, a $20 savings.

At best, the price for this package would be $60.00 off list, but my guess is would be closer to a $30-$40 total savings.

Hence, the total package price would be $499.96 to $529.96.

I also reflect $16 shipping, plus sales tax. Nonetheless, Good Luck to all that ordered!

First the Amazon glitch and now this. I was considering getting it and selling 2 of the games to get the system and 1 game to under $300 but I'm deciding against it. Amazing price though.

OMG damn my wallet is gone. This is a great deal. The trade in for the games are about 80$ so ends up being a 360 for about 300$. How is Outpost with Errors?

[quote name='regisphilbi0']I would completely and totally bite on this, EXCEPT MY TV IS TOO OLD AND CRAPPY! ARGGH!!!!![/QUOTE]
You can still play an Xbox 360 just find on a standard/older TV (I've played one on a 13 inch through RF...). Or you could always hook it up to the computer monitor you're using now with a VGA cable.

Are we sure they won't screw us and it is a core system? Otherwise I'm gonna buy it in 25 minutes. Holy god.

I just got a 32 inch LCD. my wallet is HURTING!

[quote name='Venkman']Are we sure they won't screw us and it is a core system?[/QUOTE]

Printed out the item description just in case...

I didn't think I would be buying a 360 so soon but this is hard to pass up.

$370.20 shipped. Hope it goes through.

Thanks OP.

I went for it. $359.96+tax $0.00+Ground Shipping+$10.24

total $370.20

I hope this works out, because it will be one hell of a deal.

Circuit City has a bundle right now that is actually cheaper if you buy each piece seperately at their store! Awesome ness. Even if it is juts dead rising it will rock the house. IT BETTER NOT BE A CORE SYSTEM.

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Are these guys any good? I've never ordered anything from this site before, have any of you ever bought anything from them in the past?[/quote]Well, they have stores alover the U.S. and I would trust them with a $100,000 order. They are very trusted in my opinion

bread's done
Back