Take this CAGcast survey!

Just finished it. Gotta love those bank holidays, I get to take Podcast surveys instead of earning a dime for corporate America :)

[quote name='HuBu']how confident should i be with you in finance, sports, food, etc..?[/QUOTE]

You can count on me for Sports and Food, and remember Cheapy thinks Hockey is the best sport out there so, you might want to be weary on his opinion

That link scares me though...

But hell, I'll do it for you guys.

Besides, if we ever get the deansplanet podcast off the ground, I'm sure I'll be ripping you off...I mean, paying tribute to you guys anyway. ;)

[quote name='LostRoad']I went ahead and filled it out. Why are you asking us for this and not just post in the MB though?[/QUOTE]
Probably so they can have numbers from an objective 3rd party source that they can show.

I filled it out too. Try to guess which comments are mine.

Filled it out but it crashed on the last page, so I'm not sure if it was successful.

Sorry, I have no intention of accepting real estate advice from Cheapy and Wombat.

[quote name='Tybee']Filled it out but it crashed on the last page, so I'm not sure if it was successful.

Sorry, I have no intention of accepting real estate advice from Cheapy and Wombat.[/quote]

Especially since they both rent!

(Survey completed)

Sweet crap, I hope CheapyD and Wombat get to read the likes-dislikes comments people have been adding to this thing. Should be worth a chuckle with the fine collection of human talent this site has assembled.

Wow, I totally forgot about this survey and just checked the results.
We have over 100 responses. I'd love to share the results with you guys, but before I do, maybe we can get a few more responses.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back