Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam=SSX Tricky???

pop311

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
After watching this THDJ video clip, link(top left movie), it seemed to me that this jam is kinda just like SSX on a skateboard. Simmilarities; emphasis on both tricks and speed, punch/shove close opponents, tricks gets you speed boost, short cuts emphasised. Also (the grinding looks like SSX grinding. Does any one else think this after seeing that video?

[quote name='rodeojones903']Im going to date myself, but duh![/quote]

Ok, but remember, just because you buy yourself dinner doesn't mean you owe yourself anything.

I've always thought this game and its concept were taken from the SSX series. Was I the only one? By the way, Tricky is still the best in the series.

Lookin' like a really fun game. If there was a fun racer to borrow a structure from, Tricky is a great one to model a game after. That said, this game is one of my three 'on the bubble' games: I will strip either this, Monkey Ball, or Madden off of my Wii game budget to make way for the component cable and glove set...just depending on which one I'm most anticipating come launch. Unless I manage to scrape up $50 more before launch, in which case, I'll just go with all of 'em.

[quote name='danked']lol pretty much even the tricks looked the same[/quote]have you ever played SSX?
They're completely different.

bread's done
Back