Oink! and other Private Torrent Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyamotofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (96%)
Just wondering can anyone send me a Oink! invite? And to keep this a relevant topic do you guys use any private torrent trackers, and if so, which ones?

[quote name='Eviltude']OINK!...which I apparently can't upload to. Did anyone ever find a solution to said problem?[/quote]
Follow their instructions on what to upload and such, then get the files together in a folder and follow this guide. I've uploaded a few things before, but I lack the patience to just randomly check to see if something I have is or isn't up, so I just seed what I take.

[quote name='Eviltude']OINK!...which I apparently can't upload to. Did anyone ever find a solution to said problem?[/QUOTE]
You can also use this, a guide to tell you how to rip and UL to OiNK.

I

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I am not against this but still why would you want invites to a download?[/quote]
To avoid people uploading mp3's with low bitrates, people who don't seed, and countless other forms of asshole-ism. Of course, I mean why would OiNK would use in invitation system only. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, I really couldn't understand what the hell you said.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I don't have anything, but I share (nearly a .7 ration on OiNK without UL my own torrents *not an easy thing mind you, especially on OiNK* and I'm good at Demonoid).[/quote]I have a 1.369 ratio (20.53 Gb up, 14.99 Gb down) on OiNK without uploading anything of my own, but then again, I have > 55 torrents uploading at all times, and when my brother has his computer on, add another 20:lol:.

I live at uknova.com . So much amazing stuff there.
They have strict guidelines though and they only put up stuff thier members have ripped, which thankfully is all amazing quality.

Mvgroup.org is good as well. It's all education and history/learning stuff. Like all the cool learning channels on tv without the commercials.

Bitsoup and demonoid are good as well

[quote name='thespillcanvas']Private torrent tracker specializing in high quality music. Invite only, great tracker.

OiNK[/quote]
And here I am, downloading off Isohunt and Torrentspy like some normie! I'll send someone a Pro Wrestling Torrents Invite for an Oink invite.

I don't get it. You can download High qaulity music anywhere people. Why suck dick of some pokey pig when you just have to limit the source speed to 1KB per second if you want to jack off other peoples bandwidth for a downlaod.

Also some of these pages will give the names of it's participants. When "they" come knocking at the door to there gateway. I still don't like the idea of sucking pokeys dick for media.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I don't get it. You can download High qaulity music anywhere people. Why suck dick of some pokey pig when you just have limit the source speed to 1KB per second if you want to jack other peoples bandwidth for a downlaod such as this.

Also some of these group pages will give the names of there participants when they come knocking at there gateway. I still don't like the idea of sucking pokeys dick for media.[/quote]

Ok. I've read this three times attempting to figure out what the fuck you're talking about, but I can't.

What exactly is wrong with an invitation system?

[quote name='thespillcanvas']Ok. I've read this three times attempting to figure out what the fuck you're talking about, but I can't.

What exactly is wrong with an invitation system?[/quote]If I fail this midterm, I'm blaming it on RegalSin and that post.

[quote name='Z-Saber']You could just use TVtorrents for that.[/QUOTE]

Is that still up? I thought they were murdered by the studios.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']I don't get it. You can download High qaulity music anywhere people. Why suck dick of some pokey pig when you just have limit the source speed to 1KB per second if you want to jack other peoples bandwidth for a downlaod such as this.

Also some of these group pages will give the names of there participants when they come knocking at there gateway. I still don't like the idea of sucking pokeys dick for media.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s :whistle2:k

Also some of these group pages will give the names of there participants when they come knocking at there gateway. I still don't like the idea of sucking pokeys dick for media.[/quote]

I need to take an advance class in deciphering just to figure this one out.

[quote name='Z-Saber']If I fail this midterm, I'm blaming it on RegalSin and that post.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='eldad9']Is that still up? I thought they were murdered by the studios.[/quote]Well, maybe. The site is still up, but it's not letting me login.

Since we're all in the spirit :D, would anyone have a pisexy invite or a uknova or scenetorrents? I think I may have a demonoid one.

Ill give someone an invite to RevolutionTT for an Oink invite. revott has all the latest movies/tv/dvd/xbox/ps2/360/xxx files you could ever want. Kind of lacking in the music dept though. That is why I want an OiNK invite. PM Me.

If anyone has any extra Oink invites, I have a demonoid invite that I would be willing to trade. PM me if interested.

I've got 4 OiNK invites, and will trade them for an invite to other private torrent sites, preferably TV show and Movie torrent sites (I don't steal games though, gotta draw the line somewhere).

Isn't Demonoid open though?
I'd be willing to trade invites if you could show me how I would benefit from being a member of demonoid.

[quote name='iheartmetal']i can trade a demonoid invite for an oink invite.[/quote]

Demonoid invites are easy to get. Send me a PM in a second and I'll throw you up on Oink.

[quote name='bdcrandall13']Ill give someone an invite to RevolutionTT for an Oink invite. revott has all the latest movies/tv/dvd/xbox/ps2/360/xxx files you could ever want. Kind of lacking in the music dept though. That is why I want an OiNK invite. PM Me.[/quote]

Send me a PM.

I've been trying to score an Onik invite for a while now. If anyone has one to trade me, I can offer an invite to Black Cats games or Bemaniso in return.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']OiNK does absolutely nothing for me. So far, the only thing I've done is fill requests.[/quote]
SS does nothing for me, your point. You have very eclectic/eccentric tastes. And besides, it just depends. On most stuff the quality is great.

Man, I feel like keeping my ratio at an acceptable level is going to be tough on Oink!. The newer albums have so many seeders that it's impossible to get any uploads, and the older albums have so few D/Ls that it's hard to get any uploads. :(

[quote name='PapiChullo']Man, I feel like keeping my ratio at an acceptable level is going to be tough on Oink!. The newer albums have so many seeders that it's impossible to get any uploads, and the older albums have so few D/Ls that it's hard to get any uploads. :([/quote]I thought the same thing. But I took the 5 or 6 real CD's I actually owned, ripped them into FLAC format, which is something the Audiophiles on OiNK love, and now my ratio is at 6.082, despite having pretty crappy upload speeds. Or, you can just find a friend who has a bunch of REAL CD's, see if anyone on OiNK has requested them, and then upload them. I did that for a couple CD's, and it worked wonders on my ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back