Phantasy Star Universe Free Open Beta (for Xbox 360) - DL Oct 11/12, good til Oct 18

brianmoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
311 (100%)
Free Online Beta of Phantasy Star Universe for Xbox 360. Must have Xbox Live Gold account, download from Xbox Marketplace from October 11 thru 12. Expected to run till Oct 18.

Details here -> http://phantasystaruniverse.com/news_beta.php

When I first heard about this, I was sure someone would post it, but guess not. I don't know if this is a big deal or not. So there it is for those who care.

hopefully this doesnt count for the xbla arcade wednesday release. I cant wait for them to release the crap and get to Contra and Rush N Attack.

Thanks OP, will definately get in on this. Hopefully I will get my playing out when it's free and not be tempted to pay monthly for this.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Thanks OP, will definately get in on this. Hopefully I will get my playing out when it's free and not be tempted to pay monthly for this.[/quote]

I was wondering if this one is going to be like all the last versions, did they dump the monthly fee or no?

[quote name='gundamxzero']I was wondering if this one is going to be like all the last versions, did they dump the monthly fee or no?[/QUOTE]
$10/month. Certainly not as reasonable as the $6.50/month (800 yen) they're paying in Japan. There's also a 6 months for $50 option for PS2 and PC... but not 360. Why?

Awesome, I can't wait! I've been wanting a game to play that will consume all of my time, hopefully this will be good until Christmas when I get my new PC and can finally play WoW.

I'm downloading it now....check the marketplace before I went to work so
by the time I get home its on...also Xbox Live & Xbox.com will be down for
maintenace on the 17th(Oct)for the whole day just FYI.I'm going to play the hell out of this demo.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']It is not too great. They should have called it Load Screen: The Next Generation. Are there this many load screens in all MMORPGs?[/quote]

Agreed, and not really.
This has great graphics, just doesn't seem like I should be paying for my character sitting on the ground for 10 bucks a month.

bread's done
Back