Bullet Witch (Japan-Xbox 360) $29 at Play-Asia - Weekly Special

[quote name='IGN']The Japanese action title to flip onto U.S. shelves early next year.[/quote]
Haven't seen much about it. Have you played it, Cheapy?

All I know is that it is a shooter with a sultry witch who wields a broom-like gun.

And that the cosplayers for this game will be hot.

[quote name='RollingSkull']All I know is that it is a shooter with a sultry witch who wields a broom-like gun.

And that the cosplayers for this game will be hot.[/quote]

the game graphics better be this good:

wallpaper_bullet_witch_01.jpg

I wish MS would have made all games region free. Lots of play-asia JAP only games are like 30-40 free shipping that will probably never see the states.

[quote name='nyprimus4']I wish MS would have made all games region free. Lots of play-asia JAP only games are like 30-40 free shipping that will probably never see the states.[/QUOTE]

That's why you buy the Japanese 360, to get those games and the American counterparts being sold for $20 less with the Asian versions, you'll save money fast and so far almost ALL the American games have a corresponding Asian version in English.

[quote name='Sarang01']That's why you buy the Japanese 360, to get those games and the American counterparts being sold for $20 less with the Asian versions, you'll save money fast and so far almost ALL the American games have a corresponding Asian version in English.[/QUOTE]
No Lego Star Wars II yet though. :cry: And you miss out on most of the cheap 360 games they've been selling in the states recently. Still, I guess it sort of evens out.

atari will be releasing this game in the states and their were rumblings that the US release would roll in some improvements based on the feedback given to the japanese version.

so I would hold off for the hopefully patched US version later on personally.

Wow, Cavia's cirricula vitae includes Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance and Winback 2.

Beat Down woulda rocked given another year or three in development.

[quote name='RollingSkull']And that the cosplayers for this game will be hot.[/QUOTE]
Nooo, you hope that the cosplayers for this game will be hot - there's a difference. :)

Well, you hope they reach a standard of hotness, but most cosplayable female characters can exponentially amplify the hotness of the cosplayer.

Take Tira cosplay, for instance. *Swoon*

I can leer because stuff like this is the closest I'll ever get to a real woman.

The price of being a true CAG. *Sigh*

bread's done
Back