Gamepro BB Coupons 10/10-12/02 $5 off Marvel Alliance,$10 Off Battlefield 2142 + More

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
First off, I know these coupons may say "no copies," but guess what, most CAGs are successful when using copies at BB. As always its a probable ymmv. So if you were planning on complaining about the whole no copy thing, then please leave now.

(scans may need resizing)

Decent coupons this time...

Another coupon separate coupon

Front

Back

Enjoy!

[quote name='Mysteriouskk']That $10 off Zelda Wii is pretty nice.[/QUOTE]

It's $10 any game $29.99 and above when you reserve Zelda for $5.

nice. The scan is cut off for the zelda one, though. I only point this out because the BB employees at the two stores in my state are coupon nazis who are unfortunately strict on these kinds of things.

I guess because the stores are fairly new to the state, they are more brainwashed than others? Anyways...

[quote name='gunm']nice. The scan is cut off for the zelda one, though. I only point this out because the BB employees at the two stores in my state are coupon nazis who are unfortunately strict on these kinds of things.

I guess because the stores are fairly new to the state, they are more brainwashed than others? Anyways...[/quote]

Yeah, either way, its still worth the shot.

[quote name='PinkFairy']Is there some sort of typo. On the back of the Zelda coupon, it mentions Saints Row.[/quote]

Haha, I think it is! Didn't even notice that...

Thanks for posting these kevzik.

A request for next time, if it's not too much trouble... could you give a quick description of each coupon next to the image link. That way we don't have to burn bandwidth loading the full size image just to find out what the "+ more" coupons are.

So... that Zelda deal is like getting 5 dollars off Zelda and 5 dollars off a game 29.99 and up. So, sounds like using two GGCs. A bit more convienent I guess.

[quote name='avatar94']Thanks for posting these kevzik.

A request for next time, if it's not too much trouble... could you give a quick description of each coupon next to the image link. That way we don't have to burn bandwidth loading the full size image just to find out what the "+ more" coupons are.[/quote]

Yea, was going to...I will for sure on for next time...was just lazy. Maybe ill edit later...or a mod can.

Price match Okami to Fry's at 34.99 -$10 coupon = 24.99 for an awesome game from what is now a defunct studio :(

And the Zelda thing is cool as well :)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']So... that Zelda deal is like getting 5 dollars off Zelda and 5 dollars off a game 29.99 and up. So, sounds like using two GGCs. A bit more convienent I guess.[/quote]
Hmmm... do you think they would let you use this coupon for $10 off a game when you preorder then still use a GGC on Zelda when you pick it up?

bread's done
Back