.hack//G.U. vol 1 Special Edition - worth getting?

I already went ahead and ordered it the other day when I put in my order for TotA. Seeing how it is a CE , and I enjoy all the .hack stuff was an easy choice. Only thing that sucks about this is it comes out on the 24, same day for the US release of PSO:U, so I have a feeling I will not be getting to this game in some time.:cry:

It's part 1 of 4 of the G.U. series. Btw, is this new series hot anyway?

If it's not as hot, it may eventually collect dust in the stores and be a clearance candidate. The Robotech CE came to mind. It was $5. Although I never found one.

[quote name='eau']It's part 1 of 4 of the G.U. series. Btw, is this new series hot anyway?

If it's not as hot, it may eventually collect dust in the stores and be a clearance candidate. The Robotech CE came to mind. It was $5. Although I never found one.[/quote]

I thought I read a while back that G.U. was only going to be three parts? Could be wrong though.

[quote name='LostRoad']I thought I read a while back that G.U. was only going to be three parts? Could be wrong though.[/quote]
I think it's 3 parts. My bad.

[quote name='eau']It's part 1 of 4 of the G.U. series. Btw, is this new series hot anyway?

If it's not as hot, it may eventually collect dust in the stores and be a clearance candidate. The Robotech CE came to mind. It was $5. Although I never found one.[/QUOTE]
well the .hack series cost quite a bit before the reprint, so it probably wont go that low.

The SE is no longer available from the online stores. Is it that popular? It's going for $70 on ebay. I wonder if the B&M still has tons of it?

went to 2 store on lauch. I said they only have it for preorder, and another store only got 2 special edition in. The Terminal Disc is very cool, and well worth the extra money.

[quote name='CaptainCarnage']the december issue of OPM has a demo of it.[/quote] I played the demo and was little hooked. I don't mind getting the SE down the road...but the $59.99 price initially put me off during the preorder time.

How long is the Terminal Disc and what does it contain anyway?

[quote name='eau']I played the demo and was little hooked. I don't mind getting the SE down the road...but the $59.99 price initially put me off during the preorder time.

How long is the Terminal Disc and what does it contain anyway?[/QUOTE]
it is only $49.99

Darn! I was confused with the price of the FF-XII CE that I had preordered. I didn't preorder hack/GU SE because I already spent so much on FF-XII (game, LE guide and LE soundtrack).

Since it's only $49.99 to start with, the ebay ninjas are really making $$ out of this 2 week old release!

bread's done
Back