Wii Colors?

LostRoad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am sure this has already been covered/ answered somewhere, but is the Wii coming out in differnt colors? I keep seeing photos of them in red/black/white/green. I would really like to pick up a green one if they are.

Yep just ugly white.

And I think there really should be a sticky about what colors the Wii comes in, the size and shape, the different controlers, ect.

I can bitch and moan all I fucknig want. I was just saying I think white is ugly.

I'm still pissed off they didn't release "Spice" color in the USA for the GC.

[quote name='David85']
I'm still pissed off they didn't release "Spice" color in the USA for the GC.[/QUOTE]

We here at Cafe Le Whine always have tables reserved for parties of one.

[quote name='Strell']We here at Cafe Le Whine always have tables reserved for parties of one.[/quote]
:lol:

That is just about all he does.

[quote name='Strell']We here at Cafe Le Whine always have tables reserved for parties of one.[/quote] :rofl:
In 3 days he'll have an entire month of posts doing nothing but whining! Wow!

[quote name='daroga']:rofl:
In 3 days he'll have an entire month of posts doing nothing but whining! Wow![/quote]

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one noticing the trend.

Couldn't care less about the color since it will be stored behind wooden doors below my TV, and you really only see the front of the sensor bar on top the TV anyway.

I was hoping for black and I was gonna get a black lite to match but I guess I'll just hold out with the white and switch it up if a black one gets announced.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Couldn't care less about the color since it will be stored behind wooden doors below my TV, and you really only see the front of the sensor bar on top the TV anyway.[/quote]
Eventually mine will go there, but for a while, the little white box is going to proudly sit atop the TV stand next to the TV. ;)

[quote name='Strell']We here at Cafe Le Whine always have tables reserved for parties of one.[/QUOTE]

Kisses.

I love you so much.

And I don't moan that much. You freaks talk about how Nintendo is so amazing every fucking second.

Once Nintendo delivers on something then I won't complain. That might take several months to more than a year, if ever.

[quote name='David85']Kisses.

I love you so much.

And I don't moan that much. You freaks talk about how Nintendo is so amazing every fucking second.

Once Nintendo delivers on something then I won't complain. That might take several months to more than a year, if ever.[/QUOTE]

David85's official ride:

wambulance.gif

[quote name='David85']Kisses.

I love you so much.

Once Nintendo delivers on something then I won't complain. That might take several months to more than a year, if ever.[/quote]and would you like to point out JUST ONE post in this entire thread that has us praising nintendo? i really would like that :cool:

Spice? As in orange? Are you SHAQ-FUING color blind?

Besides has any company EVER released a system at launch in more than one color?

I remember the initial pictures of the system, there was this bitchin' green one. I want that.

[quote name='iufoltzie']Spice? As in orange? Are you SHAQ-FUING color blind?

Besides has any company EVER released a system at launch in more than one color?[/QUOTE]

You mean aside from Nintendo, right?

[quote name='Zingela']I remember the initial pictures of the system, there was this bitchin' green one. I want that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iufoltzie']Spice? As in orange? Are you SHAQ-FUING color blind?

Besides has any company EVER released a system at launch in more than one color?[/QUOTE]

You mean aside from Nintendo, right?

[quote name='Zingela']You mean aside from Nintendo, right?[/QUOTE]

I'm prepared to be corrected, but I only recall purple Gamecubes and one color for GBAs at launch. N64s were only black for some time.

[quote name='iufoltzie']I'm prepared to be corrected, but I only recall purple Gamecubes and one color for GBAs at launch. N64s were only black for some time.[/QUOTE]

Black and Purple were both at launch. The Game Boy Color also launched in multiple colors.

[quote name='David85']
And I don't moan that much. You freaks talk about how Nintendo is so amazing every fucking second.[/QUOTE]

O RLY? Let's look at the last couple of posts you had.

From Gamestop sold out nationwide:
[quote name='David85']
Yeah right, I'm sure the employees bought more than two. Gamestop is an evil shithole.[/quote]

From "Help with College Homework":

[quote name='David85']Go to a different college.[/quote]

From the Trauma Center misprice thread:

[quote name='David85']Please tell me you are kidding. You really think Amazon was going to sell a game for 2 cents? Are you that fucking dumb?[/quote]

And the clincher, from the Fall TV thread:

[quote name='David85']"With just 6.3 million viewers, Kidnapped, meanwhile, was last week's least-watched drama series, period, among the big four networks. "

Yet someone will still bitch and moan.[/quote]

I think GBC only launched in purple (but two variations - the clear-ish purple and the standard purple) but yeah the Cube did launch with black and indigo. Either way, a multi-color launch is definitely the exception and not the rule, in a big way.

I think the Neo Geo Pocket color launched with a couple of different colors, or am I just crazy?

Though handhelds are quite different, anyhow.

[quote name='iufoltzie']

Yes Nintendo, and soon Sony.

[quote name='David85']Yep just ugly white.

And I think there really should be a sticky about what colors the Wii comes in, the size and shape, the different controlers, ect.[/QUOTE]
WAH!!!

bread's done
Back