Metal Slug Anthology (Wii) $39.99 at EB/Gamestop

Need:

1) Link
2) To know which system we're talking about

I think that Metal Slug Anthology was previously announced as being $40, but either way, it's a great deal for what you get.

[quote name='Rig']I'm definitely buying it, but I too thought it was $40 to begin with...maybe not though.[/QUOTE]

Could be... I've seen it ~48-50 at places like overstock and family video, but those could be placeholder prices. Gamestop indicates a $10 drop though.

Just in case people didn't hear, it was announced at TGS 2006 that the Anthology WILL include Metal Slug 6!

That's 7 Metal Slug games (1-6 and X) for $40. Not too shabby.

It's the MSRP. I was stoked about it when SNK planned on including online leaderboards, but now with all the bad stuff we're hearing about Nintendo and third party online games on the Wii...

[quote name='Technique']Good deal, but why did you put the Walmart icon for this?[/QUOTE]

Closest thing to a Wii icon, but I changed it to a smiley. I've been exposed as an amateur.

[quote name='trunks982']planning to get it for the PSP. its on-the-go. so u saying Metal Slug 6 is in all the versions?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Awesome to hear that MS6 is included. I'll be scooping this up for the PSP on release day, and I'll be getting the Wii version when my son gets his Wii for Christmas. With Nintendo's projected numbers of Wii's available, I don't see a shortage for this Christmas season.

bread's done
Back