Battalion Wars, Custom Robo, Geist (GC) - $11.99 @ Frys Electronics

topnotch97

CAGiversary!
Fry's Electronics

$ 11.99

Battalion Wars :gc:
Custom Robo :gc:
Geist :gc:

I was at Fry's this evening, saw some good price drops. It looks like the titles above dropped from $49.99 to $11.99. The associates were placing new stickers as I was browsing the :gc: selection.

I didn't see Chibi Robo and/or Fire Emblem among the new drops, as they were out of stock or still need to be re-stocked. I will check out other locations if there are drops on Chibi Robo and Fire Emblem.

Guess this is the best time to grab these titles, if your CC and BB are out of stock. :bouncy

Edit 1: available at Arques Ave (Sunnyvale) and Brokaw (San Jose)

Edit 2: at Brokaw location, make sure to price check, as some are still priced higher, some lower.

[quote name='topnotch97']Fry's Electronics

all for $ 11.99

Battalion Wars :gc:
Custom Robo :gc:
Geist :gc:

I was at Fry's this evening, saw some good price drops. It looks like the titles above dropped from $49.99 to $11.99. The associates were placing new stickers as I was browsing the :gc: selection.

I didn't see Chibi Robo and/or Fire Emblem among the new drops, as they were out of stock or still need to be re-stocked. I will check out other locations if there are drops on Chibi Robo and Fire Emblem.

Guess this is the best time to grab these titles, if your CC and BB are out of stock. :bouncy:[/quote]

thanks, notchy! i'd go nab CR and BWars at this price, but my nearest Fry's is far away enough to ruin the deal when it comes to gasoline use. oh well.

very good topnotch!!!! I'm sure to hit up fry's before going to work!!! BTW your avatar looks so much like my hottie english teacher Miss B at Logan High when I was still in H.S.

[quote name='topnotch97']it seems that it these are permanent price drops. so i think you'll be ok if you grabbed these later on.[/quote]

That seems like an unusual "official" price point for Nintendo exclusive GC titles, doesn't it? Or do you mean at Fry's this is permanent? I don't have any Fry's around, so I won't order CustomRobo if I'll see this elsewhere.

my experience with Fry's, if it's a temporary price cut or a special advertised sale (ie daily ads), they keep the original stickers but they place "red" tags/signs on the shelf with the special price.

and i agree that i find it unusual for Fry's to go $12 mark when it should be around $15. but hey, TRU has them for $19.99 recently.

anyone still looking for copies of Battalion Wars? check out Fry's at Arques Ave. they still have about 2 to 3 copies, when i checked this evening. and a more copies of Geist.

other than that, no unusually price drops or cuts. although i saw one last copy of Scaler :gc: for about $5.23 (previously $12.74, accrd to the sticker), so i got it.

got back from Fry's Arques Ave.

Geist :gc: -> $9.59

nothing new. Geist has hit below $10 mark, and that store has like 10 copies for everyone to swag. no more sign of Battalion Wars & Custom Robo, they pretty much gone when i started this thread.

bread's done
Back