Texas Wii Preorders/Camping Out

Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
I have two aims with this thread.

1) Was anyone at the Post Oak Mall Wii Preorder GS this morning? I'd like to know if I ran into anyone.

2) Are any CAGs planning on camping out for the Wii come November 19? I am now fully resolved to do so since I didn't get in on the preorder, and I want to know if it would be worth my while to head to place with a few more CAGs (Houston or Austin specifically, I dunno if I'd want to head further than that....for example, Dallas is 3 hours away and I just can't justify that).

If anyone knows, holla in here.

[quote name='phatbunbao']Texas Wii :lol: for some reason that made me giggle[/QUOTE]

That's 'cuz everything in Texas is big.

Ho ho ho!

I know that there are a few CAG's that will be camping out at a best buy here....myself included if my reservation at gamestop fall through.

[quote name='y2jrevolution']I know that there are a few CAG's that will be camping out at a best buy here....myself included if my reservation at gamestop fall through.[/quote]Indeed, I am one of them. Just wondering though, what time Best Buy will be opening their doors for us campers, and what time to start camping would be most strategic?

TRU is looking more and more hopeful... something about 100 minimum units a store or something, I dunno... heh. I have a preorder at GS here in Lubbock that I'll be picking up at about 12:30ish, after church. :bouncy:

[quote name='rxdoga']Which BB are you guys planning to camp at?[/quote]I was going to the new Best Buy over by La Cantera (I'm horrible with street names, so I resort to the ever infamous "next to the *insert identifiable landmark here*" tactic). But the friend that I'm camping with is whining about wanting to get his system at midnight, rather than 8 a.m. (which is when Best Buy will open for the Wii shoppers), so we'll probably end up camping out at the Wal-Mart on DeZevala instead. If all else fails, and we're out of luck at Wal-Mart (which won't happen, because we're getting in line around 4 p.m.), then we'll have a second chance to head over to Best Buy. Wii, here I come!

Wow, I used a lot of parenthesis in that post. Weeeeeird.

[quote name='Sk8erlink7']I was going to the new Best Buy over by La Cantera (I'm horrible with street names, so I resort to the ever infamous "next to the *insert identifiable landmark here*" tactic). But the friend that I'm camping with is whining about wanting to get his system at midnight, rather than 8 a.m. (which is when Best Buy will open for the Wii shoppers), so we'll probably end up camping out at the Wal-Mart on DeZevala instead. If all else fails, and we're out of luck at Wal-Mart (which won't happen, because we're getting in line around 4 p.m.), then we'll have a second chance to head over to Best Buy. Wii, here I come!

Wow, I used a lot of parenthesis in that post. Weeeeeird.[/QUOTE]

I heard that the best buy in the forum received over 100 systems. Just thought I'd let you know in case all else fails.

bread's done
Back