Anyone wanna trade Battlefield 2142 Pre-Order Code? (Weapon vs. Rank Up)

AndrewCP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, I was wondering since it's gonna be hard to find the GameStop & EB Games and Best Buy & Future Shop pre-order codes, would anyone like to trade with me? I have a code for the free rank up (from GS) and it's never been used and really want the BOFORS Machine Gun code (the Best Buy & Future Shop one), even if it's a reskin of the Scar 11 as it looks so badass.

I have already seen a few people on various 2142 forums that prefer the rank up but I don't know if any of you guys here would. Yes I know, a lot of people pre-ordered at one shop because they wanted that specific pre-order package so this may seem like a stupid question but you never know if someone will change their mind.

All I want to trade is the code Keep in mind you can get an additional rank up if you've played the full version of BF2 (so you can get a double rank up if you register for this and use the code). You just gotta register your BF2 name so you can use it in 2142. You can do so here: http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/landing.aspx?lang=us

NOTE: Sorry that I reposted this, it was in the wrong forum!

bread's done
Back