Final Fantasy V (GBA) $30 shipped at Amazon

Family Video has it for 30.04. New member coupon for $5 off and 99 cents shipping. The only reason I didn't order from them is because I don't know how they package their GBA games for mailing. I was afraid of getting a crushed box.

Anyone know how Amazon ships their GBA games? Box or bubble envelope?

BestPrices.com has it for 31.99, which would basically be $22 before shipping with Google Checkout.

[quote name='spidey']Family Video has it for 30.04. New member coupon for $5 off and 99 cents shipping. The only reason I didn't order from them is because I don't know how they package their GBA games for mailing. I was afraid of getting a crushed box.

Anyone know how Amazon ships their GBA games? Box or bubble envelope?[/QUOTE]
Also on a side note Familyvideo has Final Fantasy XII for $43.99 (for anyone not wanting the collectors edition.) Use the $5 off new member coupon NEWMEM96 for one hell of a great deal.

[quote name='spidey']Anyone know how Amazon ships their GBA games? Box or bubble envelope?[/QUOTE]
I can't say for sure, but I order a LOT of stuff from Amazon and it always comes in a box.

[quote name='icruise']I can't say for sure, but I order a LOT of stuff from Amazon and it always comes in a box.[/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it, I've never had a bubble envelope Amazon delivery before.

I once ordered Vicks cough drops as a $1 filler to get free shipping. It ended up getting a split shipment and the cough drops came in a box big enough to hold a PStwo.

I think I'm going to order from Amazon.

Every time I've ordered games from Amazon, they've come packaged in a box. The game itself is usually shrinkwrapped to a cardboard...errr...board that's just small enough to fit in the box and prevent it from being able to rattle around in there. No complaints...

[quote name='n25philly']For anyone who hasn't played FFV, it's horrible. Don't pay more than $5 if you're going to buy it.[/quote]You think so? It's certainly unrefined in comparison to FFVI (and FFIV, though the reason there was the addition of the vastly improved job system), but it's far from horrible.

It's more graphically equivalent to FFIV and VI, but storywise, it would fit more closely in with the first game.

[quote name='n25philly']For anyone who hasn't played FFV, it's horrible. Don't pay more than $5 if you're going to buy it.[/quote]

Storywise yeh but gameplay wise its good.

All the older FFs alternated between story games and gameplay games.
I, III, and V were gameplay and II, IV, VI were story driven

[quote name='n25philly']For anyone who hasn't played FFV, it's horrible. Don't pay more than $5 if you're going to buy it.[/quote]

I wouldn't say it's horrible but FFVI owns all the other FF's. If you've played FFVI, playing FFV seems soooo boring. Certainly not worth 30 dollars but I would buy it if I was rich enough.

Doesn't sound like it's an issue anymore, but I was gonna confirm that Amazon will use a box. I ordered Tales of Phantasia for GBA, single item, and the thing came in a box the size of a console with tons of bubble wrap all over.

bread's done
Back