Wanted: Cheap bulk lots of n64/snes/nes games.

sneekpeaks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (98%)
I want to buy games that have anything to do with n64 games, snes, or certain nes games.

If you want to sell all of your games as a bulk lot to me. I'm mainly looking to resell but i don't want to start reselling unless i can get copies of the games i love and adore. Plus, to resell them at the same time, and then buying copies over and over etc. I am willing to spend big bucks on people who want to get rid of there collections as long as i am able to make somewhat of a profit off of it. Wish me all the best of luck.

This is to all people who find good finds at garage sales and dont want to put up with the hassle to sell everything off individually. I am ready to make this a part-time business for me going to college and paying for me to survive. So i want to sell the games i love but also rebuy them at a cheap price. So if i want to play one of my favorites i can just pick one out of the box that i'm selling hoping to get a rebuy from someone. PLEASE HELP ME OUT I NEED TO MAKE MONEY SOMEHOW FROM GOING TO SCHOOL BUT ALSO DONT WANT TO LOOSE MY PRIDE COLLECTION OF VIDEO GAMES!

I'm mainly looking to pay for things that are 60% of the average ebay completed price. Thanks let me know.

You may only have one active trade thread on the trading forum at a time. I've closed the other one you link from this one.

captain insane only a few things and you might not like my offer accounting it might be considered lowballing. Eastcoast im thinking about taking all your n64/snes games off you i will come up with a price soon enough.

I have a bunch of NES games in my list that I don't want to sell individually, as you state in your post. Please check my list and PM me if you're interested in having them all.

Not Anymore,

RegalSin: well you have your stuff labeled at way to much as it is i dont want to ruin your parade unless your considering to make a reasonable drop beneath the actual price

bread's done
Back