Would you get this?

I'd avoid it just because one of the primary designers recently wrote an editorial piece about the game business that was incredibly whiny. It was supposed to illustrate how tough the game biz is but really just showed how naive and gullible he'd been in his youth, entering business contracts without the advice of a professional.

This is like Black and White, choose good or evil, the evil one being the one who kills innocent people for fun!
Also will it have a feature for stealing the election by having your daddy make the senate vote for u?

I'm going to wait out side of the closest store that sells this and if someone buys it, I'm going to punch him in his dick.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm going to wait out side of the closest store that sells this and if someone buys it, I'm going to punch him in his dick.[/quote]
wasting time like that makes you more of a loser than me who is buying this

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='JimmieMac']I'm going to wait out side of the closest store that sells this and if someone buys it, I'm going to punch him in his dick.[/quote]
wasting time like that makes you more of a loser than me who is buying this[/quote]

Your parents have taught you nothing, cock punches solve all the worlds problems. Well, that and booze.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Im supprised a game like this has not been made before.[/quote]

It has, many times. It just isn't a genre that draws lots of marketing cash.

The first one I recall was from SSI or Avalon Hill and ran on the Apple ][.

Wouldn't be more beneficial to get involved in real politics somehow instead of playing a game about it. Maybe I'm just being silly.

[quote name='smalien1']This is like Black and White, choose good or evil, the evil one being the one who kills innocent people for fun!
Also will it have a feature for stealing the election by having your daddy make the senate vote for u?[/quote]

Trying to turn this into a political debate just makes you look like an.. wait for it.. asshat. Leave the partisan crap out of it. And I'll probably pick it up on the cheap.. if done well, it could be hella fun.

Walmart Stocks this game as maybe other sdo I seen it a few days ago.

I never would have thought to look at the publisher... UBI wow!

bread's done
Back