LIVE CAGcast wrap-up show! Show's over

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Join Wombat and Cheapy for a live wrap-up show in the CAG Chat Room, featuring audio and video chat.
The fun starts tonight at 9PM EST. The room only holds 100 users, so you may want to get in early.
To hear and see us, simply click on our names and then click "Dock".

Just something informal that could take place in the chat room (audo/video/text).
Maybe on Thursday evenings...might be a fun way to follow up on the week's CAGcast.

Your thoughts?

So got a say love the NAZI run chat forum. Complete turnoff. Banned WTF. ok bigturn off for a somewhat new cagger or wannabe. I would reccommend some type of warning system. or invitation only chat. Something else than this chaos. I'm not saying I was an angel but who does in uncontrolled chatroom. Please whatever. Just venting. Love the show, website but a little turned off now. I'll sleep on it and maybe cause serious FPS harm tonight. :bomb:

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']So got a say love the NAZI run chat forum. Complete turnoff. Banned WTF. ok bigturn off for a somewhat new cagger or wannabe. I would reccommend some type of warning system. or invitation only chat. Something else than this chaos. I'm not saying I was an angel but who does in uncontrolled chatroom. Please whatever. Just venting. Love the show, website but a little turned off now. I'll sleep on it and maybe cause serious FPS harm tonight. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Oh please. If you were that genius guy, you were absolutely deserving of what you got. You were making that chat less enjoyable for everyone else and were warned before you were banned. You had your chance and you blew it.

I'd love to see them done after the show each week, maybe even during if it's possible. Too bad I couldn't get my internet set-up in my new apartment before the wrap-up show today, hopefully I can catch it next week and/or any weeks following.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']So got a say love the NAZI run chat forum. Complete turnoff. Banned WTF. ok bigturn off for a somewhat new cagger or wannabe. I would reccommend some type of warning system. or invitation only chat. Something else than this chaos. I'm not saying I was an angel but who does in uncontrolled chatroom. Please whatever. Just venting. Love the show, website but a little turned off now. I'll sleep on it and maybe cause serious FPS harm tonight. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Know what turns off a "somewhat new cagger or wannabe?" Some dipshit spamming the same thing over and over in a chatroom.

I thought it went pretty well, although the number of people wanting to stay on the same subject for more than a minute was miniscule. Kind of shitty for someone actually interested in what was being said about (insert topic here).

One thing DID become clear to me. If they made CAG action figures:

Wave 1:
CheapyD (w/Robocop gun)
CheapyD (orange shirt variant)
Wombat (w/Zelda)
Wombat (w/milk carton variant)
Mrs. Cheapy/Mrs. Wombat 2-pack (limited edition - must send in receipts from Wombat & Cheapy figures, plus $4 s&h)

Fortresses/Vehicles:
Casa De Cheapy (w/futuristic mailbox)
Subway car (w/Japanese people playing DS Lites inside, fits 4 CAG figures)

Wave 2:
JimmieMac (w/deck of cards and mail-away mini poker table offer)
benboxer (w/severed giraffe ["Geoffery"] head)
Trakan (w/white Banhammer)
Jaket (w/ blue Banhammer)
Shrike4242 (w/orange Banhammer)
Daphatty (w/red Banhammer)

Fortresses/Vehicles:
Wombat's Burrow (w/computer & microphone - records up to 10 seconds of REAL AUDIO!)
Zenithian Legend (w/saddle - works with any CAG figure)

Wave 3:
Talkin' CheapyD (burps)
Talkin' Wombat ("rrraaargh!")
javeryh (w/briefcase & legal papers)
LinkinPrime (w/Xbox 360 controller)
KaneRobot (w/cheap plastic Kane mask & Hanson CD)
Reality's Fringe (w/Wiimote and mustache)
Strell (w/time machine helmet and eggbeater)

Buy any four CAG action figures and mail in the UPCs for a free 4-pack of BIG ASS CHAINZ for your action figures!

[quote name='KaneRobot']Know what turns off a "somewhat new cagger or wannabe?" Some dipshit spamming the same thing over and over in a chatroom.

I thought it went pretty well, although the number of people wanting to stay on the same subject for more than a minute was miniscule. Kind of shitty for someone actually interested in what was being said about (insert topic here).

One thing DID become clear to me. If they made CAG action figures:

Wave 1:
CheapyD (w/Robocop gun)
CheapyD (orange shirt variant)
Wombat (w/Zelda)
Wombat (w/milk carton variant)
Mrs. Cheapy/Mrs. Wombat 2-pack (limited edition - must send in receipts from Wombat & Cheapy figures, plus $4 s&h)

Fortresses/Vehicles:
Casa De Cheapy (w/futuristic mailbox)
Subway car (w/Japanese people playing DS Lites inside, fits 4 CAG figures)

Wave 2:
JimmieMac (w/deck of cards and mail-away mini poker table offer)
benboxer (w/severed giraffe ["Geoffery"] head)
Trakan (w/white Banhammer)
Jaket (w/ blue Banhammer)
Shrike4242 (w/orange Banhammer)
Daphatty (w/red Banhammer)

Fortresses/Vehicles:
Wombat's Burrow (w/computer & microphone - records up to 10 seconds of REAL AUDIO!)
Zenithian Legend (w/saddle - works with any CAG figure)

Wave 3:
Talkin' CheapyD (burps)
Talkin' Wombat ("rrraaargh!")
javeryh (w/briefcase & legal papers)
LinkinPrime (w/Xbox 360 controller)
KaneRobot (w/cheap plastic Kane mask & Hanson CD)
Reality's Fringe (w/Wiimote and mustache)
Strell (w/time machine helmet and eggbeater)

Buy any four CAG action figures and mail in the UPCs for a free 4-pack of BIG ASS CHAINZ for your action figures![/QUOTE]

Creepy.

[quote name='Sn0brawler']You've given this alot of thought. You could probably go into business if this group wasn't so damn cheap Kane.[/QUOTE]
Our internet was down at work, which means I'm pretty much paralyzed. I had about 20 minutes on my hands so I wrote that up and posted it when it came back on.

There was going to be a wave 2 chase figure, "Drunken Japanese Milhouse," but apparently there were some legal issues.

That was fun....though i think we should do this again on fridays cause there might be more people....and we can stay up longer which means cheapy will have to wait on eating his lunch...

Also, tell wombat to take care of Zelda before the gets on the thing.......he should stay on more...

But I think its really fun...

[quote name='daphatty']No No No. I want my Office Linebacker Tackle Action![/quote]

what about Office Linebacker Tackling Action while holding that red banhammer??

That's an agreeable compromise to me.

bread's done
Back