SNES games

cheapgamer11

CAGiversary!
i have 12 credits($12) left at a video game store and i have no clue what to get because i just got STreet fighter 2 and ghoul patrol. anyone have any suggestions on what to get? i looked all around and i didn't see a lot of the popular games necessarily. anyone got some games that are quality for under $12?

thanks,

hM

I don't know how much the games at your store are going for, but some of my favorite SNES games are Sim City, Mario Kart, and Link to the Past. Donkey Kong Country is also a lot of fun! Good luck, hope you find some great games!

[quote name='video_gamer324']I usually don't like sports games, but Looney Tunes B-Ball was one of my favorite SNES games.[/quote]

Damn straight. My friend had this game back in the day, we'd play it for hours. I had Genesis, but this game made me insanely envious of his SNES. Well that and Street Fighter.

Super Mario Kart, still easily the best of all them in battle mode and racing. Contra 3 or Turtles in Time if they don't have Kart.

Super Mario RPG, Pilotwings, F-Zero, Uniracers, Super Metroid, any Donkey Kong Country, any Super Star Wars game, Castlevania IV, Killer Instinct, Axelay, Pocky and Rocky, any Mega Man games, and any that were already mentioned would be good choices.

bread's done
Back