Circuit City $16.96 November clearance

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
As the titles states all games listed are now $16.96. Most of (if not all of) these games have only dropped $3 so don't get too excited. Regardless, I figure some of you can use the list so here it is.

:ps2: PS2

And 1 Streetball
Arena Football
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Curious George
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Hot Shots Golf Fore!
Hummer Badlands
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA 2K6
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Pro Stroke Golf
Rainbow Six 3
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Sims: Bustin' Out
SOCOM II
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

:xbox: Xbox

And 1 Streetball
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Capcom Classics Collection
Halo
Medal of Honor: European Assault
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Collection
Sonic Mega Collection Plus

:ds: DS

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Monster House
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Nicktoons Unite!
Worms: Open Warfare
Yoshi: Touch & Go

:psp: PSP

Burnout Legends
Death Jr.
FIFA World Cup 2006
Lumines
Mega Man: Powered Up
Midway Arcade Treasures
Namco Museum Battle Collection
NBA Ballers Rebound
Pinball Hall of Fame
Ridge Racer
SSX On Tour
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw

:gba: GBA

Ant Bully
Barnyard
Chicken Little
Chronicles of Narnia
Curious George
Kong; 8th Wonder of the World

[quote name='dinovelvet']Thanks for the info. Very weak list though, oh well.[/QUOTE]

They must assume because their previous 16.96 titles sold well, that's the magic sticker price. A shame really...

Burnout Legends (PSP) hasn't it been a GH title or at least seen it's price drop to $19.99 everywhere? Even so, from just a quick glance most of these can be had for cheaper at BB after GGC.

[quote name='topnotch97']btw, how is kirby: canvas curse? any good?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is a pretty good title. Good use of the touchscreen. I'm not into platformers that much, but this mixes it up pretty nicely.

Nothing worthy...hopefully this is just the beginning though. The next gen transition should result in some clearances hopefully

[quote name='topnotch97']
btw, how is kirby: canvas curse? any good?[/QUOTE]

Great game, easily the best Kirby game. I even thought it was the best use of the touchscreen and best DS game. In fact I thought it was the only great game on DS (which is why I don't have one anymore).

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Great game, easily the best Kirby game. I even thought it was the best use of the touchscreen and best DS game. In fact I thought it was the only great game on DS (which is why I don't have one anymore).[/QUOTE]

At the time it was released, it WAS the best DS game. There's a lot more to like on the handheld now, but Kirby is still solid for $17

God....when will Stubbs the Zombie hit lower....

Ive always seena bunch of copies at Circuit City but they never lowered the price even trhough the summer clearence...

Meh. Are the last batch of clearance games dropping in price any? A lot of them weren't great deal at $16 or whatever they were (thread is buried) but if they dropped to $8 in November, I'd pick up a bunch.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Goddamnit if only I could find Kirby Canvas Curse.[/QUOTE]

Not as good as $16.XX but Target has them for $19.99 as a regular price if you can find it. I picked up the last one at my local Target about 3 weeks ago.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Great game, easily the best Kirby game. I even thought it was the best use of the touchscreen and best DS game. In fact I thought it was the only great game on DS (which is why I don't have one anymore).[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Let's not forget Kirby's Pinball Land now.

I saw a number of these when I was at CC yesterday. There are some games that I would like, but $16.96 is way too much (especially since you can often get them for $14.99 after GGC at BB) so I left them there. I'm hoping they will drop more in the future.

Yeah, of that list, Yoshi and Kirby are definite home runs.

I actually recommend Yoshi ABOVE Kirby though. I know that goes against conventional wisdom, but Yoshi brings the gameplay to a better level.

Streetfighter and Megaman for $17 for PSP. I am sold! Is street fighter any good on the psp? I heard complaints about making moves and how it is painful on the thumb...

After looking for new clearance titles, I saw Indigo Prophecy for 8.96. I never saw it on clearance at this store so I think this is a new drop.

If anybody has a Discover Card, they are running a promotion where you get 5% cash back bonus on all purchases at certain stores now through Dec. 31 when you confirm the deal on their website with your existing card. Circuit City was the only electronics store listed for the deal. It was advertised on my billing statement as well. There's a list of ads to opt to receive, but you don't have to check any of the boxes to still get the extra discount.

[quote name='deathscythehe']After looking for new clearance titles, I saw Indigo Prophecy for 8.96. I never saw it on clearance at this store so I think this is a new drop.[/QUOTE]

Nice find, but it was available from CC's last clearance (where most titles were 8.96).

Picked up SFA3 today for $16.96 since every single other store in the area has been sold out of the game well before it dropped to $19.99. Also picked up 3 copies of Bust a Move Deluxe - 3 are for trade.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the CompUSA my fiance works at hasn't had Cube games for a long time, and is probably out of DS and GBA games by now as well.

That's probably not the case everywhere, but you can't clearance what you don't have. ^_^

Speaking of GameCube games, is WarioWare Inc. for GC on any sort of clearance or is it actually still $30? I ask because my local CC has about 30 copies of this game.

Funny, I was able to get Capcom Classics Collection for xbox for 9.96 during the July clearance. It was ringing up 20, but I did at the time think it was part of the 9.96 one. I offered to take it back because it was ringing up 20 bucks, but he just told me they would adjust the price over at the CS desk. I wasn't gonna complain at all lol.

For those who bought Street fighter 3... How are the controls? Is it hard to make the special moves? I am debating on getting this because people are complaining about the controls...

I know my CC has copies of Mega Man, so I'll get that for sure, and I'm also tempted by Burnout Legends.

I wish they dropped the GCN version of Shadow and the Xbox version of PoP, but I can wait longer if I must.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']I know my CC has copies of Mega Man, so I'll get that for sure, and I'm also tempted by Burnout Legends.[/quote]Burnout was one port that worked well for the PSP.

bread's done
Back