A pair of videos: Another Drunk Japanese Guy & Little Taiko Master

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
As usual, sorry about the quality. I think I will be buying a real video camera soon so I can stop using my cellphone.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn1AGSQiBdQ[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6kCm7Apj_M[/MEDIA]

lol cheapy's commentary is the best.
and cheapy the video quality is fine. and when you say getting a real video camera i imagine one of those ones you have to put on your shoulder and eerything lol.

Don't you feel awkward just... recording a video of some random Japanese drunk in the middle of Japan? Or is that common place for non Japanese tourists and residents?

Tis what happens when you have vending machines selling beer all over the country I guess. Sooner or later someone's drunk and falling into trains. Wish I saw more drunks when I was there. Just a bunch of drunk japanese guys bowling and falling down the lanes. Which was pretty good though ;)

ok.......
it is just a drunk person (he doesn't even do anything stupid or funny).
there are a gazillion of these every night in every city.
there got to be something more interesting than this to record.

Dammit, in America, Taiko Drum machines have chains. HEAVY METAL fuckING CHAINS attached to the sticks. It's IMPOSSIBLE to play that damn game in arcades because of it.

I'm pretty sure it's because of the arcade owners. Bastards.

How could that guy NOT see you? It seems you were pretty close to where he was standing based on the video. Or did he actually see you?

[quote name='Vinny']Don't you feel awkward just... recording a video of some random Japanese drunk in the middle of Japan? Or is that common place for non Japanese tourists and residents?[/quote]
I was wondering about that too. What's the etiquette? In the "drunk guy on subway" video everyone seemed to be trying extremely hard to pretend the guy wasn't there (especially the poor dude he was looming over, I thought he'd light his shoes on fire he was staring at his feet so intently). But in this video, when the women pass him they turn and look at him with wtf? written on their face.

so, which is proper, ignore it or not? Does it just depend on the viewers personality?

Just curious, the closest I've been to a foreign culture was a year in Quebec so this "Man in Japan" stuff is absolutely fascinating to me. I'd love to read a Japanese man in New York" blog.

Cheapy, I've been meaning to tell you about a new product that Canon is going to release soon called the Powershot TX1. Not only is this thing a 7mp digicam (with Image Stabilization), it is also a trigger style HD camcorder. PIMPIN! I'm trying to figure out how I can get the wifey to cough up the dough for this one because I just have to have one!

http://www.dailytech.com/Canon+Announces+Five+New+Consumer+Cameras/article6193.htm

3951_20070221_hiRes_tx1_back.jpg

drunken master..

suprised he didnt fall on the tracks.. crazy.. nice video, shame about the guy not falling onto the tracks but still :applause:

bread's done
Back