food network cleavage. holy ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']You're getting soft. Bad Wii pun, one day ban ;)

That's not the Pokemon puzzle game. But that's not your traditional Pokemon RPG either.[/quote]thanks.

[quote name='zionoverfire'] Sending I'm not interested replys gets old after the first 50.

Just see if your PM has been read and if so assume they aren't interested.[/QUOTE]there is no way to check if its been read, so i just assume after a few days that its a "no" but it would be nice if I got the heads up so I could move on and try to make other deals.

Am I the only one that finds this to be EXTREMELY sad? Its just really....sad....
whoever is doing the voiceover is whom I am referring to. Geez.

fuck. my little bro is missing. probably got kidnapped by his mom and dad, he's adopted. nothing I can do here but hope for the best.

I have come to the conclusion that I think it should just be a known that if you can't keep a promise, you shouldn't promise anything in the first place. Too many people have "promised" something to me, and just shrugged it off like it's nothing.

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']Am I the only one that finds this to be EXTREMELY sad? Its just really....sad....
whoever is doing the voiceover is whom I am referring to. Geez.[/quote]
You know something Kittycatgirl....Somebody might be secretly pleasuring themselves to you. Has that thought ever occurred to you? Hate to burst your bubble but if youre hot enough, someone has you in their thoughts...

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I have come to the conclusion that I think it should just be a known that if you can't keep a promise, you shouldn't promise anything in the first place. Too many people have "promised" something to me, and just shrugged it off like it's nothing.[/quote]

Holy crap!! DEADZOne is back.

Welcome back!! Its good to see ya!

[quote name='Xevious']You know something Kittycatgirl....Somebody might be secretly pleasuring themselves to you. Has that thought ever occurred to you? Hate to burst your bubble but if youre hot enough, someone has you in their thoughts...[/QUOTE]

Pixz or diez

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I have come to the conclusion that I think it should just be a known that if you can't keep a promise, you shouldn't promise anything in the first place. Too many people have "promised" something to me, and just shrugged it off like it's nothing.[/QUOTE]

I think, sadly, that promises mean nothing nowadays. People throw the word "promise" around lightly, just like they throw around "I love you" nowadays. A promise used to mean something.

Well, if someone doesn't even bother to live up to their word, you at least know what kind of person you are dealing with.

[quote name='Xevious']You know something Kittycatgirl....Somebody might be secretly pleasuring themselves to you. Has that thought ever occurred to you? Hate to burst your bubble but if youre hot enough, someone has you in their thoughts...[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah dont I know it!! My hawtness knows no bounds :p
Thats a given but to record yourself sounding like a total desperate tool getting off to a little boobage on the FOOD NETWORK of all things... thats just pathetic!

If it was maybe... The Girls Next Door with the playboy bunny chicks, I can understand that but the food network.....and to record it? (shakes head)

[quote name='Strell']I pleasure myself nightly to all sorts of things.

Like lamp.

I love lamp.[/quote]
What, I'm not man enough to be your lamp? :whistle2:x

[quote name='Saucy Jack']You know some lonely bastard is at home whacking it to The Food Network. :rofl:[/quote]

Well I havent done it yet but the thought has definitely crossed my mind whilst watching 30 Minutes Meals w/ Rachel Ray and Semi Home made with Sandra Lee. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']What, I'm not man enough to be your lamp? :whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

You are man enough to be my chandelier.

Also you made no indication if you saw the note I left you in the other OTT.

[quote name='shrike4242']Lava lamp.[/QUOTE]

This is so bad it made me LOL.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I have come to the conclusion that I think it should just be a known that if you can't keep a promise, you shouldn't promise anything in the first place. Too many people have "promised" something to me, and just shrugged it off like it's nothing.[/QUOTE]

/wave Heya :) Long time no see

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I think, sadly, that promises mean nothing nowadays. People throw the word "promise" around lightly, just like they throw around "I love you" nowadays. A promise used to mean something.

Well, if someone doesn't even bother to live up to their word, you at least know what kind of person you are dealing with.[/QUOTE]

You know Jack, (If that's your name and you don't mind) you sound like the person I could get along with pretty well. :)

Xevious: You noticed I was gone in the first place? :lol: Flattered. I've been back for a few days. CAG has calmed down a lot since then, not many trolls left on here, nice to see Cheapy doing some filtering.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']/wave Heya :) Long time no see[/QUOTE]

Wholy fucking shit. D4rkewolfe, you just made my night. How the hell have you been?!

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']You know Jack, (If that's your name and you don't mind) you sound like the person I could get along with pretty well. :)

Xevious: You noticed I was gone in the first place? :lol: Flattered. I've been back for a few days. CAG has calmed down a lot since then, not many trolls left on here, nice to see Cheapy doing some filtering.[/quote]
Oh, there's more trolls than ever before, they just hide in certain places.

Much more idjits, unfortunately. All out to put the most $$$ in their own pockets. @whee.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']
Xevious: You noticed I was gone in the first place? :lol: Flattered. I've been back for a few days. CAG has calmed down a lot since then, not many trolls left on here, nice to see Cheapy doing some filtering.[/quote]

Yeah...You always been cool to me. So I noticed your dissapearance when it happened. And yes, CAG has been fairly troll free for the past year or so (which is some kind of record!). Too bad Big Nick is not around anymore though...

Wow. I just saw the PS3 ad with the baby doll that comes to life seeing a PS3. Holy shit is that commercial creepy. Not Skittles singing bunny creepy, but still creepy. I almost don't want a PS3 based solely on how weird that commercial was.

[quote name='Xevious']Yeah...You always been cool to me. So I noticed your dissapearance when it happened. And yes, CAG has been fairly troll free for the past year or so (which is some kind of record!). Too bad Big Nick is not around anymore though...[/quote]
He works 2nd shift, which is why he's not around much. I know this 'cause he bought some RAM from me and told me such.

Anyone know what gamestop's policy on trade-in's is? I have a couple game I don't think will sell too well so I'm going to trade them in. Do they give cash?

[quote name='Eviltude']Anyone know what gamestop's policy on trade-in's is? I have a couple game I don't think will sell too well so I'm going to trade them in. Do they give cash?[/quote]

Take what you think you'd get. Cut that in half. Thats how much credit they give. Now take 25% off that and thats how much cash you get.

[quote name='karsh']Wow. I just saw the PS3 ad with the baby doll that comes to life seeing a PS3. Holy shit is that commercial creepy. Not Skittles singing bunny creepy, but still creepy. I almost don't want a PS3 based solely on how weird that commercial was.[/QUOTE]

I love the singing bunny commercial. It cracks me up everytime. Especially when the rabbit bites the guy as he is gazing into the window remorsefully watching the other bunny-less guy eating the skittles candy... ahh subtle hilarity...

Havent seen the commerical for the PS-three yet though.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']You know Jack, (If that's your name and you don't mind) you sound like the person I could get along with pretty well. :)
[/QUOTE]

I don't mind at all. Call me Jack or whatever you'd like. And thank you very much for the compliment. You're a great person and I am sure that I could get along with you very well, too. :)

[quote name='Kayden']Take what you think you'd get. Cut that in half. Thats how much credit they give. Now take 25% off that and thats how much cash you get.[/quote]

And yet people still do trade-ins......

[quote name='Eviltude']Anyone know what gamestop's policy on trade-in's is? I have a couple game I don't think will sell too well so I'm going to trade them in. Do they give cash?[/QUOTE]
yeah, ur better off finding an FYE and doing the trade 4 get 1 free game deal...

...that deal is still going on, right?

[quote name='Strell']You are man enough to be my chandelier.

Also you made no indication if you saw the note I left you in the other OTT.[/quote] The Queens of the Stone Age OTT? I checked the last few pages and I didn't see anything. :cry:

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']/wave Heya :) Long time no see[/quote] Long time no see DW :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back