a YMMV that'll make you cry. Wal-Mart sells 360 games for $10.

Mookyjooky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
I just came from wal-mart and this is what I saw. Bitch about my mispelling and get dickslapped. =)

All of this was in a "Clearance Section", NOT in the Electronics. My Clearance Section was near toys.

Xbox 360:
Lord of the Rings : $10
Ridge Racer 6 : $10
NFS: Most Wanted : $10
Table Tennis : $20
Battlefield 2 : $30
Xmen : $20
Burnout Revenge : $10
WiFi adapter :$50
Crappy Mad Cats controllers : $4

Xbox
Mark Ekos : Getting Up : $10
Di Vinci Code : $10
Wireless Controller Logitech : $20

PS2
DragonBall Z : Budikai 3 : $10
Mega Man X Collection : $10

Gameboy Advance:
Drill Dozer : $10

Nintendo DS:
Resident Evil :DS : $10
Some Crappy Golf Game : $10
Magnetica: $10
DS Lite AC Adapter : $4

And a ton others, I'm just going from memory.

I picked up 6 360 games for $80.

image00019sp5.jpg
image00020xo1.jpg
image00018pc5.jpg

May want to move to regional deals 'cause this looks YMMV~great for the Virginians in Charlottesville, though.

It's Walmart so it's definately YMMV.

Despite that I'm still about to run out to the one near me and look for Resident Evil DS, and if they don't have it hit all the ones around and on the way home from work tommarow. I won't find it I'm sure since I have no luck with Walmart. If I found the stuff though I think I'd have to pick up the $10 360 games as well even though I'm not picking one up until it drops at least $100.'

Edit- Wow six posts in the time it took me to post this.

I'm not thread-crapping but unless you're heading to the same Walmart the OP was at I wouldn't get your hopes up.

All the Walmart deals I've seen posted are extremely YMMV as discounts seem to be decided at a store level.

[quote name='benjamouth']I'm not thread-crapping but unless you're heading to the same Walmart the OP was at I wouldn't get your hopes up.

All the Walmart deals I've seen posted are extremely YMMV as discounts seem to be decided at a store level.[/QUOTE]

*points to the place where he says that everything Walmart is YMMV and is going to give it a go anyway despite knowing that he won't find a thing and everything will probably be over MSRP because that's the breaks he catches*

Is this the WalMart in C-Ville right off of 29? I can't think of another one in Charlottesville but you never know.

Man, I live in Northern VA. Think the drive down to Charlottesville is worth $10 360 games?

The Walmart near me has had some great clearance games but nothing close to this.

Although YMMV it's worth checking out your local stores as well, I'd say-- Radjago, a fellow Dayton, Ohio CAG, reported a similar pricing of Oblivion ($10, I believe) at a local walmart a few weeks ago.

damn, i live in richmond...we never get deals like that around here. wish i could get down there somehow, but that wont happen since i am about to start my job.

Just got back from C-Ville walmart 4:30pm est.

Not a lot left on the xbox 360 front
There are some ps2 and xbox games available still.
Especially if you are into Aeon Flux or X-Men the Movie =(

There were 2 wireless adaptors left (I got the third), no luck on the logitech controllers.

Also a few ds light adaptors for 4$

If you are in the area and want to stop by and check it out. The games are all thrown together in a box down a side isle beween the toys and the tupperware (the seasonal discount section)

I got.....($10 each)
Farcry Instincts Predator 360
Harry Potter Goblet PSP
Genji ps2
Psychonaughts ps2
RE DS
Ridge Racer 360

Pelican Spare 360 controller wired - $4
BF2 360 - $30
Wireless Adaptor - $50
DS Adaptor $4

CAGers have been good to me so I might be willing to drop by and pick up the other two wireless adaptors for those who want them (cost + shipping)

PM me I will be up there this evening.

THANX

My local Wal-Mart last week had only 2 games for the 360 priced @ $10: NHL2k7 and College Basketball 2k7 - both of which I bought to trade in at FYE! Got Splinter Cell for $25 w/tax!

Also to note, my Wal-Mart had Prey: Collector's Edition for the 360 for $30 last week - even though the 'regular' edition was still full priced!

Just got back from three Walmart's (El Cajon Los Coches, El Cajon Parkway, Santee) No deals there fellas....oh well.

Thanks OP, picked these up:

Xbox 360 WiFI adapter - $50
Drill Dozer - $10
Megaman X collection - $10
RE DS - $10
Universal S-video cable - $4

And, I can pretty much say this Walmart has been picked clean of the good stuff (1 more RE DS tho)

[quote name='Mookyjooky']
Nintendo DS:
Some Crappy Golf Game : $10
[/quote]

There are only two golf games for DS, Tiger Woods and True Swing Golf. Tiger Woods is crappy but True Swing Golf is the best portable golf game available on any system and anything but crappy. It makes great use of the touch screen and received glowing reviews. It's best in 2-player mode using download play with 2 Nintendo DS systems.

http://ds.ign.com/objects/748/748544.html

Well to those who are interested I can confirm that they have about a halh dozen true swing golfs for 10$ each

[quote name='richieyoo']They never have deals like that in new york[/QUOTE]
Did you really expect deals like that over here?

I work for the evil empire, and all markdowns on video games are decided on a store by store basis, based on what the store is overstocked on. I have rarely seen a markdown from corporate on any video game or system unless it is a price drop from $49.xx to $39.xx, etc.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but these markdowns are crazy and definately only at that particular wal-mart.

Similar deal was going on at a walmart near me. They built a new super center so everything at the old wal mart was cheap. 360, DS, PSP, Xbox, PS2 games were all under $8.00 Needless to say I bought multiple copies of everything.

bread's done
Back