Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 Demo for the Gamecube

darkcrawlspace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
http://www.gamepro.com/naruto2/

While supplies last. Make sure not to check the box at the end since it says:

"Subscribe to GamePro for $17.97--more than $50 off the newsstand price! We'll bill you later and send you a FREE Hot Tips Guide full of gaming cheats and codes when you pay. (Psst! This special offer is 20% less than our regular subscription price!)"

Yeah I got this e-mail today and signed up for the demo. I heard a lot of good things about the Naruto games, but I'd rather play it first before buying any of them.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Isn't the checkbox to subscribe?[/QUOTE]

ahhh
correct..
that is why the op stated "Make sure not to check the box" in the first post.

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']Or you can always get a Wii...[/quote]

Yeah buy a Wii to play a GC demo. That's almost as smart as buying one to play Zelda or the Virtual Console... the sad thing is that many people actually will.

Thanks OP. I'm actually interested in this demo. I played the 3rd one last year (a friend imported it) and we had a freakin' blast.

I have a feeling that they won't send me the disc. Won't send me the magazine (didn't check the box). And I get billed for the magazine. Let's hope it won't happen though. >.>

i got mine yesterday and i played it for a little bit this morning. really simple combos. not bad, but really really simple

when did you guys who have gotten yours originally request one?

The naruto combat system is simple to pick up, but once you get the nuances of it, you can get into some pretty strategic/deep battles.

how many characters are playable in the demo? last time it was only naruto and sasuke in a single stage...

[quote name='mojo_12345']i got mine from a freind a couple of days ago but mine hasn't came yet. and sleeve was folded damn post office.[/QUOTE]

That wasn't the post office that was the way they packaged it. At least in my case, it wouldn't have fit in their mailer if it hadn't been folder... still sucks though.

As for when I signed up for this, I'm pretty sure I did it the same day this topic was made(I'm too lazy to look atm), which I think also happened to be a couple days before their site said the offer started... kinda weird.

Got mine in the mail today, thanks OP.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']
how many characters are playable in the demo? last time it was only naruto and sasuke in a single stage...[/quote] I was expecting the same, just two characters and them being Sasuke and Naurto, but surprisingly the demo packs in 10 playable characters.

Shikamaru, Naruto, Hinata, Rock Lee, Sakura, Kakashi, Gaara, Ino, Sasuke, and Kiba.

So, it's like getting Clash of Ninja 1 for free with only one stage. Also, multiplayer mode is included.

Hm, haven't received mine yet. Did any of you request it before the official opening time? So before midnight on the 3rd? I hope they didn't disqualify me because of that... Or it might just be taking a while because I'm in Canada.

[quote name='Firestorm']Hm, haven't received mine yet. Did any of you request it before the official opening time? So before midnight on the 3rd? I hope they didn't disqualify me because of that... Or it might just be taking a while because I'm in Canada.[/QUOTE]

I did so you should be okay.

bread's done
Back