Burger King Video Game Trailers: Sneak King & PocketBike Racer

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Sneak King & PocketBike Racer are 2 of the 3 (Big Bumpin' is the other) new Xbox & Xbox 360 Burger King video games to be sold in Burger King restaurants for $3.99 (with a value meal purchase, I think). Available from November 19 -- December 24.

More info at Kotaku.

Sneak King

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yJ7NvhUyZI[/media]

PocketBike Racer
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf6qmTJoj54[/media]

This will be, without a doubt, the best $30 i've ever spent (two copies of each - one set to open, one set to keep sealed.. or give to a friend. Who knows.)

You buys these phsyically in store?

I thought you downloaded them.

Which is awesome if it's B&M. I'm not going to have a 360 for the window these are being sold in, so this is great to hear.

The King vs. Big Buckin Chicken vs. Whopper Boy on Xbox Live = Mad Love.

I'll be pickin this shit up at "launch":D

EDIT: I will be picking up all 3 as well.
I'm not saying they are on Live, but it would be awesome.

[quote name='mykevermin']How in the world will BK make back the money on these @ $4 per?[/quote]It will draw people into the place to buy food, and hopefully buy food in the future. It's advertisement and publicity for them. At $4, that's about how much some XBLA games cost, and they probally won't be spending that much in terms of production costs since they'll go as cheap as possible. It looks like these will sell really well and it can benefit them in many ways, so it's definitely possible for them to make a profit.

And I'm definitely down for Sneak King, since that looks hilarious and I want a funny game. The others don't appeal to me too much, but at $4, I'll probally get them all.

I am definitley picking these up. They look hilarious. It says you can get one for $3.99 with the purchase of a Value Meal, but if you go and ask that you just wish to buy the item seperate, then they probably won't mind.

Man, I just hope they let you buy all 3 at the same time with one combo. I don't want to have to buy 3 different combos lol.

Here's the interesting fact of the day; the original title of Sneak King was Stalk King but apparently the higher-ups didn't want to King to "stalk"

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']forgot to mention but the bumper cars and racer games are supposedly online, though sneak king seems like the best of the 3.[/quote]
Yep. Eight players in PBR and BB wasn't specified, but it will probably be however many they allow at one time in the SP.

You know, if these games are worth, say, an hour of entertainment, King Games will have officially pwned the shit out of 99% of game developers.

[quote name='BIG5']I don't have an Xbox 360, but Sneak King will be mine! I don't know what it is, but it looks AWESOME.[/QUOTE]

they work on the original xbox as well, so you may be in luck.

Can't wait to get them. Am I alone in the thought that these will be bigger then anyone thought and BK's will sell out. Then they will be on ebay going for $40 a piece.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']they work on the original xbox as well, so you may be in luck.[/QUOTE]
Unless they play on PS2, I'm SOL.

This is the future of gaming. Burger King is eating the cost of the game (hehe) so that they can get good advertising and word of mouth out among gamers. I can see other companies selling games under price as long as advertisers take up the cost.

...which will lead to Burger King's movie plans. I'm sure this is to test the waters if there's a market out there willing to buy advertising like this so that they can move on with starting movie production. If you don't believe me that there's a BK movie being made, read one of the recent BK articles Forbes did.

[quote name='jasonlives13']I hope they come with a Whopper gamerpic and BK theme. :p[/QUOTE]

here's guessing SneaKing will have a king gamerpic, which I'm sure wiould be a huge hit.

This is going to usher in a new era of camping outside of fast food chains.

I'm personally awaiting for an announcement on the street date for the Big Booty Classic with Cheese.

I will also be getting all three. I have a feeling that they will be like those star wars toys and push out a new one every week. So I'm going to make sure I'm there day one so I can pick up the first game released. The first game I have a feeling will be the hardest to find over the long run.

That is fucking sweet! Nice find Cheapy. Definately picking up multiple copies of all three. You know people will want them after BK stops selling them.

Another thing I'd like to point out (which someone may have already did this before):

All THREE BK games (which while not Gears of War quality, probably had a decent amount of dev time): $12

Archaic (however fun they may be) fossils such as UMK3: $10

Value menu indeed, sirs.

Holy fuck, I was already excited about these, but after seeing the videos I can not wait!

And about the movie, if they do end up doing a movie (which I personally would love to see) I would think it would be like a Harold and Kumar kind of movie which in my mind was one of the funniest slapstick movies in a long time.

bread's done
Back