javeryh's TL: My Bionic Commando OR Dark Sector for your Darksiders?

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'm looking to trade my Bionic Commando or Dark Sector for your Darksiders (Xbox 360).

Let me know if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Javil']Think you'll have more luck by removing the boxshots? :wink:[/quote]

yeah, I was getting tired of that and it's a lot to scroll through. This is easier to read, I think....

[quote name='javeryh']Sorry paz9x, I don't see anything I need right now...[/quote]

ha, I love that. nothing you need. are there any CAG's that actually NEED any games. :D

[quote name='Javil']Poor Javery still hasn't scored an Ikaruga? :lol:[/quote]

:D not yet... I'm starting to lose interest in ever playing it... it definitely won't live up to the hype in my own head...

Saw your post about Gitaroo-Man, took a look at your games, but unfortunately none were on my want list( it's a pretty specific list). So free bump I guess.

javeryh, as a fellow new yorker I'm shocked and maybe awe'd that you have not found a copy of it in the city...cause I've seen it at several gamestops around the city. I'll see if I can help you out this weekend

[quote name='youruglyclone']javeryh, as a fellow new yorker I'm shocked and maybe awe'd that you have not found a copy of it in the city...cause I've seen it at several gamestops around the city. I'll see if I can help you out this weekend[/quote]

I know - I'm trying to trade for it though because I have so many games laying around that I can't justify shelling out the cash... I'm slowly giviing up though... slowly...

[quote name='schultzed']javeryh . . .

Ikaruga is in the mail . . . its fun to trade!

Happy Holidays![/quote]

THANK YOU!!!! :D :D :D (check my sig)

Congrats on Ikaruga

Welcome to the world of insane japanese shooters.

Do yourself a favor if you need to be humbled:

Download a video of the japanese expert ikaruga players. Then offer a burnt sacrifice to their gloriousness.

[quote name='Javil']Javery finally scored Ikaruga? :lol:

Congratulations, man. Good looking out, schultzed. :D[/quote]

yeah, I finally found it and I didn't cave and pay for it either. My patience paid off! :p

[quote name='docvinh']I have the japanese version of Darkstalkers. Interested?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm.... it plays exactly the same, right? What about the in-game text - is it all in Japanese? I might be interested in a trade - what did you have in mind?

To be honest, I haven't played it in a while so I don't remember, but I think it plays just like the us version. I was thinking for either doom 3 or GTA maybe?

[quote name='b3b0p']I have Darkstalkers North American in full blown english!

Interested?[/quote]

What do you want in return?

[quote name='b3b0p']Well, I don't really see anything on your list I want. I'll sell it if you want it still.[/quote]

Nah, I'm only looking to trade right now but thanks anyway!

bread's done
Back