CAG Halo 2 Clan Meet Up

craven_fiend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
So is anyone down for playing for a couple of hours over the Thanksgiving weekend in a few weeks?

I wouldn't mind playing as I'll have plenty of time other than that Friday.

I'm up for it. I'll be getting a 360 right around then.
I've missed playing on live, I'll have a new gamertag though. I'll post it here when I've made my account.

Might I suggest we actually do this on Feb 1st?
It's another chance of getting into the Halo 3 beta, and that one night when we got a bunch of people from the CAG clan on was great.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Might I suggest we actually do this on Feb 1st?
It's another chance of getting into the Halo 3 beta, and that one night when we got a bunch of people from the CAG clan on was great.[/quote]

What happens February 1st to increase chances of getting in the Halo 3 Beta?

[quote name='Halo 3 Website'] It is a two-step process:
1. Participate in at least three hours of Halo 2 multiplayer sessions on your Xbox 360 console via Xbox Live during the three (3) day period beginning February 1st at 12:01 am EST and ending February 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.
2. After the three day window is over, head back over to www.halo3.com on February 5th and register.

If you are one of the FIRST 13,333 to do this (and meet the above requirements) you will receive an invite notification in February to participate in the Halo 3 Beta. [/QUOTE]Should be easy enough.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Should be easy enough.[/QUOTE]
So does that mean you're actually going to accept the clan request I sent to you?

[quote name='LiquidNight']Should be easy enough.[/quote]

Guess that means next Thursday, I will be on Halo 2 most of the night, instead of Gears, Dead Rising, or my 2 newest (well soon to be mine) games Rainbow Six and Marvel.

[quote name='radjago']So does that mean you're actually going to accept the clan request I sent to you?[/quote]Hah, I think it actually expired since I never got on Halo 2 to accept it :lol:.

Send me another and I'll accept it.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Hah, I think it actually expired since I never got on Halo 2 to accept it :lol:.

Send me another and I'll accept it.[/QUOTE]
Done.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Should be easy enough.[/quote]

you just have to be one of the first 13333 to register on feb 5...not the first 13333 to play 3 hours

when you register on feb 5, the first 13333 who register (and meet the requirements) get it

i'll be on maybe friday late night and saturday afternoon after my bball game or night

[quote name='cronnos']I'll be there![/QUOTE]
I haven't seen you in, like, a decade.

[quote name='Brak']I haven't seen you in, like, a decade.[/quote]

He has been on quite a bit lately, just at random times.

And once I get my copy back from my brothers-in-law, I'll be playing it over the weekend.

And the thing about registering is going to suck, unless there is a starting time for it. If thats the case, I think I stand a chance. If not, then I'll have to try and get lucky enough to get in on the beta, as I won't be getting Crackdown, just couldn't get into it, and didn't get in on it earlier from the internet.

[quote name='Brak']I haven't seen you in, like, a decade.[/QUOTE]

I know, hopefully I'll see some of you guys in the next couple of days.

I won't be on tonight since I got 4.5 hours of sleep (hurray insomnia!) and I have homework in 4 of my classes, but I'll be on Friday night for sure and on the weekend if you guys are on to play with.

Anyone up for an hour or 2 of this tonight around 12 ET? (assuming the UFC PPV is over by then) I doubt I will be on at all tomorrow, so I'd like to get my 3 hours out of the way today.

I'll be on to finish up my time too, but I'll (hopefully) be done by that time and be back on Gears.

Unless you guys want to play zombies :lol:.

i'll be on late tonight, craven and liquid (around 11:30 or 12 EST) i havent started my hours yet, so i'll be on for 3

any other CAG's feel free to join up

sorry, i dropped out guys...my connection just died after that fiesta ball game

plus, i was too late for the 3 hours anyway...it ended at 11:59 EST (i thought it was gonna be PST)

i started my 3 hour quest at 11:50 EST hahahahahaha

good luck to you guys though

So yeah, I kind of got the itch to play again after getting my three hours in Friday night. I'm off work pretty much all week, so keep an eye out for me online. But only if we're playing zombies.

[quote name='Arikado']So yeah, I kind of got the itch to play again after getting my three hours in Friday night. I'm off work pretty much all week, so keep an eye out for me online. But only if we're playing zombies.[/QUOTE]

...and only on Waterworks

bread's done
Back