Best Buy - Earn double RZ points on all cd, dvd, and video game purchases until 12/24

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Basically the title says it all. Here's the official statement straight from myrewardzone.com:

From new releases to old favorites, country to classical, sports to sci-fi, we've got entertainment gifts for everyone on your list.
Earn Double Points on all CDs, DVDs and video & PC games, now through December 24.

Terms & Conditions:
Excludes video game hardware, used and non-game software. For this promotion, Reward Zone® program MasterCard cardholders will not receive double or triple points. Reward Zone® program members cannot earn double points in combination with other promotional double, triple or bonus point offers. Offer valid 11/5/06-12/24/06.

[quote name='Maklershed']Basically the title says it all. Here's the official statement straight from myrewardzone.com:

From new releases to old favorites, country to classical, sports to sci-fi, we've got entertainment gifts for everyone on your list.
Earn Double Points on all CDs, DVDs and video & PC games, now through December 24.

Terms & Conditions:
Excludes video game hardware, used and non-game software. For this promotion, Reward Zone® program MasterCard cardholders will not receive double or triple points. Reward Zone® program members cannot earn double points in combination with other promotional double, triple or bonus point offers. Offer valid 11/5/06-12/24/06.[/QUOTE]

ok...is this on a coupon or automatic or what? This better be automatic with RZ Card because fucken cashiers in my area store are too stupid to make sure you get a bonus deal unless it flashes infront of there face on screen.

[quote name='JokerCard']Does this also apply to using it on game systems/consoles?[/quote]

Terms & Conditions:
Excludes video game hardware

[quote name='JokerCard']Does this also apply to using it on game systems/consoles?[/quote]
Read the fine print:

"Terms & Conditions:
Excludes video game hardware..."

Carry on.

yeah,I plan on getting Socom CA,Socom FTB,Cars (DVD) and RE 4 (PS2)....so I'll get:110 points....Can I also use the GCC from BB that discounts $5 off?

Its automatic, no coupon needed. However, if you have the Best Buy Mastercard, you get double points already and they dont stack with this promotion D:

Pretty good timing for me, planning on getting Transformers and DuckTales just this week alone.

On one hand, luckily I won't be spending nearly as much this December as I did last December at Best Buy. Unfortunately they didn't have double points last December.

[quote name='cognitive77']Remind me again what the Reward Zone card gets you.[/QUOTE]

$5 for every 250 points. Normally, $1 = 1pt except in these types of promos. Plus other members only offers.

[quote name='bob330i']$5 for every 250 points. Normally, $1 = 1pt except in these types of promos. Plus other members only offers.[/QUOTE]

remember the days when for every 100 dollars you spent you got like 5 dollars back? now its 250$ you spend with them, you get 5 back :whistle2:(

[quote name='ITDEFX']remember the days when for every 100 dollars you spent you got like 5 dollars back? now its 250$ you spend with them, you get 5 back :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

But it used to cost money to join right? Now it is free.

is anybody else getting a $5 certificate sent out every 150 points?

when looking at my account status online, my last three certs mailed out on 9/6, 9/23 and 10/31 have each been with an account deduction of 150 points. also today it says 11/05 - Program Conversion Point Adjustment and added 100 points to my account! yesterday i had 95 points and now i have 195...the 500 points from the bestbuy.com purchase a few weeks ago is still waiting to be posted under pending activity

THe wierd thing I got was that I got 50 points and I haven't bought anything yet...it says I signed up for something....atleast it's free points!

I believe you get 50 points for signing up for the e-mail newsletter. That may explain that mysterious 50 points you got.

[quote name='soonerdoc']is anybody else getting a $5 certificate sent out every 150 points?

when looking at my account status online, my last three certs mailed out on 9/6, 9/23 and 10/31 have each been with an account deduction of 150 points. also today it says 11/05 - Program Conversion Point Adjustment and added 100 points to my account! yesterday i had 95 points and now i have 195...the 500 points from the bestbuy.com purchase a few weeks ago is still waiting to be posted under pending activity[/quote]I've only received one recently, and that was for 150 points. I believe that was a result of the switchover not occuring till sometime in September, so the points they had converted were still on the 150 point track. We'll see how many I get after that 500 point bonus.

[quote name='Garfield']I believe you get 50 points for signing up for the e-mail newsletter. That may explain that mysterious 50 points you got.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I'm pretty sure that you get the 50 points for opting to print your certificates rather than having them mailed to you.

[quote name='Liontamer']Actually, I'm pretty sure that you get the 50 points for opting to print your certificates rather than having them mailed to you.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I think it was only during the promotion period for the online contest with the decoder.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Yes, but I think it was only during the promotion period for the online contest with the decoder.[/quote]

Gah! I tried that contest once and forgot to do it again. Oh well.

[quote name='soonerdoc']is anybody else getting a $5 certificate sent out every 150 points?

when looking at my account status online, my last three certs mailed out on 9/6, 9/23 and 10/31 have each been with an account deduction of 150 points. also today it says 11/05 - Program Conversion Point Adjustment and added 100 points to my account! yesterday i had 95 points and now i have 195...the 500 points from the bestbuy.com purchase a few weeks ago is still waiting to be posted under pending activity[/quote]
Yes, I ended up with one of those myself from 11/05.

However, those dicks at the BB RZ still haven't credited my 500 points for my purchase on 10/17.

bread's done
Back