Wii - frys pricey bundle available again, NOW

[quote name='misbitski']got one. now what the hell did i just buy?[/quote]

Oh right..sorry, here are the items from the bundle (since the product page seems to be inaccessable now):

Item # Item Desc.
4951261 WII RAYMAN RAVING RABBIT
4951281 WII GT
5019195 WII CONSOLE
5019355 WII LEGEND OF ZELDA TWI
5020355 Madden NFL 07 - Wii
5020465 Red Steel - Wii
5036965 Rampage : Total Destruction - Wii
5044235 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz - Wii
5044275 Call Of Duty 3 - Wii
5044285 WII MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLI

[quote name='almasy82']sad thing is I was tempted a little[/quote]
I admit it, I glanced over at my wallet. The early morning plays tricks on me.

Considering people are dropping that much on eBay for just the system, it warrants interest. Just get it and sell the games.

well I wouldn't be so sure on that....most of the ebay auctions are won by fake bidders. Go check them you will see people winning over and over again with 0 or 1 feedback.. I don't think the price will stay that high. I really belive the ps3 prices will go up, but I really think that this bundle it will be hard to recoup your money and if you make anything it will be nominal.

Wow, all that crap and no ExciteTruck, Metal Slug, or extra peripherals. I'm kind of shocked that they threw in Zelda. How kind of them. :roll:

kspiff

Just called the customer service number, and the girl I spoke with said they sold ouf their launch allotment on Saturday. All orders being taken today will apparently be on backorder.

These bundles are a waste. I expect the Wii will be available everywhere this christmas just like the gamecube was back in 2001. Let's face it Nintendo's only hope to sell lots of systems is to have them in stock everywhere so that parents buy them when they can't find a PS3. After all if you are buying a PS3 for your kid they probably already have a 360.

[quote name='almasy82']well I wouldn't be so sure on that....most of the ebay auctions are won by fake bidders. Go check them you will see people winning over and over again with 0 or 1 feedback.. I don't think the price will stay that high. I really belive the ps3 prices will go up, but I really think that this bundle it will be hard to recoup your money and if you make anything it will be nominal.[/quote]

Which reminds me why I hate ebay with a passion nowadays. Several years ago ebay was this great community of people who basically just put their garage sales up online and great deals abounded with tons of personal communication between buyer and seller. Now it's clogged with idiots trying to dethrone Ebgames by selling a thousand Sega Genesis A/V cables at once. I suppose that's why I hang out here now :)

Oh, just to stay on topic, those games in that bundle are terrible. Rayman! Rayman! Why do they still make those games?

Neither link works for me, although I have no intention getting ass raped by that God awful bundle. Good for those that are extremely desperate though.

it amazes me how many people are getting upset about the bundle. at least half of those games are supposed to be the gems of the wii launch. the others look to be good,if not great, games. there is no premium on the bundle, and if you REALLY don't want one of the games, sell it on ebay. combined total, the bundle is about the same as the cost of a barebones PS3.

Looks like it might be gone... it was around $650 I believe. Time will tell, but from the numbers Nintendo is promising, I think if you make an effort to grab one before thanksgiving most people will probably get one. Now a PS3 is another story though... :lol:

[quote name='Halo05']Which reminds me why I hate ebay with a passion nowadays. Several years ago ebay was this great community of people who basically just put their garage sales up online and great deals abounded with tons of personal communication between buyer and seller. Now it's clogged with idiots trying to dethrone Ebgames by selling a thousand Sega Genesis A/V cables at once. I suppose that's why I hang out here now :)

Oh, just to stay on topic, those games in that bundle are terrible. Rayman! Rayman! Why do they still make those games?[/QUOTE]

You were dead on regarding eBay. I long for the pre-Buy It No insanity of morons r' us. Alas. :whistle2:(

But you're WAAAAAAAAYYYYY off base for Rayman. It looks totally killer. :whistle2:D

I'll be honest, I haven't heard much about the new Rayman game. In the past it always seemed like a poor substitute for "real" platform titles. I hope I'm wrong, a good videogame is always welcome, even if I personally think the main character is pretty silly.

Cancelled again:

Dear NATHAN :

Thank you for your order ************.

Please note that the item(s) listed below have been removed from
your order per your request to Customer Service, or because the
item is no longer available.

darn

bread's done
Back