Free Desktop PC Conga Line

waazzuup

CAG Veteran
That's right! The company (gratis) that did the freeipods and freeflatscreens offer is also now doing freedesktoppc.com!

Step 1 - Use the top link and signup
Step 2 - Complete an offer
Step 3 - Once it says you have completed the offer, post your referral link below, say what email address you used, and LMK who you signed up under.

If you do everything correctly, you will be added to the list.

THE LIST
go to this conga instead...
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=372326

It's not a good idea to sign up with freedesktoppc yet. The site isn't fully operational, so signing up may not work yet. You've been warned...

I just checked that site and all those computers really really blow, as in they cant play any games unless they are older then 2 years. Plus no monitor? I'd go for the iPod.

[quote name='ex0']Pretty soon you'll be able to get everything "free."[/quote]

Including PlayStation Portables, in case you didn't know. :wink:

Anyway, sure, these PCs aren't all that great, but I wouldn't mind having one so that I could play, say, Unreal Tournament with friends....

Make sure you said what email address you used. Also, one of the bugs right now is that it gives you a freeflatscreen link. Just make sure that you change it from freeflatscreens to Freedesktoppc.

[quote name='ex0']Pretty soon you'll be able to get everything "free."[/quote]

Exactly. I jumped on a conga line at freewives.com and got my very own "ball & chain." Fast shipping & constant nagging :wink:

Like I said, people shouldn't sign up for this yet. The site now says that it is "currently under development." People who have already signed up may be SOL.

And to all you "jaded" internet people (oxymoron) who refuse to believe in Gratis' "Free***" sites, hey, your loss. Thousands of people with ipods and TVs that they didn't pay a dime for will be the ones who come out on top, so go ahead and keep crying "scam." Your loss...

bread's done
Back