OOS! 1GB SD card $3 after MIR. Great for Wii

[quote name='MikeE21286']This is what Wii is gonna be using besides it's internal flash memory as a terms of saving. Correct?[/quote]Yes.

[quote name='MikeE21286']This is what Wii is gonna be using besides it's internal flash memory as a terms of saving. Correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes; I bought one today in anticipation of Wii. I think this should stay in the VG forum - just edit the title to highlight 'ideal for Wii' or something.

[quote name='SniperREX']Now Google discount is DEAD on buy.com too. Isn't it?[/QUOTE]

It's no longer promoted, but still works if you proceed with google checkout from your cart.

Thanks OP, got it!

And just go to checkout, then look on the bottom. You should see google checkout. Don't pay through buy.com.

What does the Wii use the SD card for? To save game progress or downloaded NES, SNES, etc games? I'm just trying to decide if 1GB is good enough or should i get a 2gb or 4gb SD card.

Cost me more like $5-$6, stupid CA tax...

Anyway, thanks OP/slickdeal.

I can use this for my digital camera, right? Just in case if I decide not to get a Wii for a while...

[quote name='JMT529']What does the Wii use the SD card for? To save game progress or downloaded NES, SNES, etc games? I'm just trying to decide if 1GB is good enough or should i get a 2gb or 4gb SD card.[/QUOTE]

It uses it for everything. With the 512mb included, you'd have 1.5 GB total, which should be more than enough room for every single rom (VC game) released during the Wii's lifecycle.

awwww MAN...out of stock...BOOO!!! somebody fix this thread and put OOS on it...it bugs me to look at it :(

any other good deals on some SD cards?

bread's done
Back