(Back in Stock) PS2 Psychonauts $9.99 at Amazon.com

It's 4...lol. Some people can't find psychonauts at their CC's so this is an awesome deal for an awesome game. Worth picking it up esp. if you have another game you want to get the free shipping (unless you have the Prime trial).

Hmm, I recently traded my Xbox, but held onto my copy of Psy in hoping one day it'll be backwards compatible with the 360 *insert laughter here*
Is the PS2 version noticably worse, or are the two pretty much the same quality?

[quote name='arthurtracy']Hmm, I recently traded my Xbox, but held onto my copy of Psy in hoping one day it'll be backwards compatible with the 360 *insert laughter here*
Is the PS2 version noticably worse, or are the two pretty much the same quality?[/QUOTE]

Can't comment on the full game, but the PS2 demo had slowdown that turned me off.

[quote name='nathansu']Nice - thanks OP. My CC never had any and the Xbox version will never be backwards compatible :(.[/quote]
Uhm... it is.. They just had an update.

"Estimated ship date for this item: January 15, 2007-January 29, 2007"

Maybe I'll find it at CC before then. (yeah, right)

[quote name='Epiphonestrat']This is for everyone (like me) who missed it last time. Amazon has Psychonauts for $9.99.[/quote]in store? i saw one sitting there yesterday with a 19.99 sticker on it, it'll ring up lower?

[quote name='Dwapook']Uhm... it is.. They just had an update.[/QUOTE]
This is a merged thread. He posted that back on Nov 9th.

[quote name='bjkrautk']Amazon had the same game available for $4.99 on Black Friday, FWIW.[/quote]

I know, but who knows if they will again?

[quote name='arthurtracy']Hmm, I recently traded my Xbox, but held onto my copy of Psy in hoping one day it'll be backwards compatible with the 360 *insert laughter here*
Is the PS2 version noticably worse, or are the two pretty much the same quality?[/QUOTE]

It's the same, just not as pretty. I played through it a month or two ago and enjoyed it.

[quote name='Gadgetron']You can get Psychonauts at Toys R us for 5.00, the game has been on clearence since black friday. YMMV.[/quote]

I realize that, but you can't buy what you can't find. My TRU hasn't had this for quite awhile. I don't know about elsewhere.

[quote name='Damian']This is a merged thread. He posted that back on Nov 9th.[/quote]
yeah! I realized that after I posted.. Eh regret passing up on xbox Psychonauts at TRU a couple months ago now.

[quote name='Gadgetron']You can get Psychonauts at Toys R us for 5.00, the game has been on clearence since black friday. YMMV.[/quote]

hmm thats great to know.. havent bought the xbox version yet. i have 3 for the ps2 already.

[quote name='Damian']This is a merged thread. He posted that back on Nov 9th.[/QUOTE]

actually, I bumped the thread to show it's back in stock, but who's counting?

[quote name='phear3d']hmm thats great to know.. havent bought the xbox version yet. i have 3 for the ps2 already.[/QUOTE]
MS just released a BC patch for it.

I'll check my TRU sometime, but they probably won't have it by then.

[quote name='Lou-Dawg']I just got Psychonauts Xbox at TRU for $5.20. Yay for non-shitty load times![/quote]

I have to check my local TRU tomorrow.

Thanks

Nice deal, I got one in a CAG trade last year, played it once then, and now I'm focused on beating it. Definitely a great game so far.

[quote name='lawl']in store? i saw one sitting there yesterday with a 19.99 sticker on it, it'll ring up lower?[/quote]Nevermind, just went to CC and picked up the PS2 version for 4.96... AWESOME

bread's done
Back