Who has the coolest aviatar

That's cool, almost makes me want to buy a superman game!!!....almost.........i need an avatar too! dammit too bad i don't like any of the ones in the gallery

Wookies may not be able to fly and shoot lasers out of their eyes, but, uh...but, uh...

Damn it. Okay, Superman wins this round...

I think Ibuki is DAMN sexy! I mean what's not to like about a skin tight ninja suit wearing badass with anime hair? :)

Mine's not bad(took a bit of time to make). Ken-san from Ruroni Kenshin... if you haven't watched the series, you should check it out.

I can see myself driving around in one of those cars shown in my avatar. 8)

[quote name='jousley']I think Ibuki is DAMN sexy! I mean what's not to like about a skin tight ninja suit wearing badass with anime hair? :)[/quote]

31797-1-1.jpg
Hibana vs. Ibuki
138599768440336f044e217.gif

Clearly, the sexier one is... :lol:

[quote name='yellowaznboy']I can see myself driving around in one of those cars shown in my avatar. 8)

[quote name='jousley']I think Ibuki is DAMN sexy! I mean what's not to like about a skin tight ninja suit wearing badass with anime hair? :)[/quote]

31797-1-1.jpg
Hibana vs. Ibuki
138599768440336f044e217.gif

Clearly, the sexier one is... :lol:[/quote]

Even if the first one's sexier, Ibuki's still much cooler. I like mine, Slades, and SS4s.

[quote name='guyver2077']mine without a doubt...its just says world domination[/quote]

*LAUGHS* so world dominating that they had to sell out to the WWF/E...and that was one of the sadder days of my life too. Nitro was so much better than the WWF raw at the time.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Lets see your cool aviatars![/quote]

I vote Charles Lindbergh as coolest aviator. Here he is in all of his glory , he just edged out the Wright bros.... Now avatars are a different story

lindbergh.jpg

[quote name='zzl365'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']Lets see your cool aviatars![/quote]

I vote Charles Lindbergh as coolest aviator, he just edged out the Wright bros.... Now avatars are a different story altogether.[/quote]

You sir have made my day. As for avatars, I vote mine because I'm awesome.

*laughs* so as of now, an unnoffical vote is one vote for everyones OWN avatar....and squirrels ARE deadly...COMPLETELY nuts

[quote name='jousley']I have a relative question...how do you MAKE your own animated gifs? Is there a program or something?[/quote]

I used Ulead Gif Animator. You can download a free 7-day trial from www.downloads.com. Its really easy to use.

so far ron jeremy is #1
superman in motion #2
the squirrel #3
Johnny 5 #4

even though everyone likes their own these have to be the majority winners so far...

oh and do the dew would be in there somewhere

there are just too many hot anime chicks to download to judge.
class by themselves

[quote name='jousley'][quote name='guyver2077']mine without a doubt...its just says world domination[/quote]

*LAUGHS* so world dominating that they had to sell out to the WWF/E...and that was one of the sadder days of my life too. Nitro was so much better than the WWF raw at the time.[/quote]

nWo for life....

[quote name='jousley']I have a relative question...how do you MAKE your own animated gifs? Is there a program or something?[/quote]

I'm sure there are plenty of shareware titles that can do it but I use Photoshop's ImageReady or Macromedia's FireWorks...

[quote name='sadunclesnugglez']Alright, what about mine?[/quote]

Awesome movie, avatar on the other hand.... bleh.

Now mine is the greatest. Wesly Willis.... R.I.P.

[quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='sadunclesnugglez']Alright, what about mine?[/quote]

Awesome movie, avatar on the other hand.... bleh.

Now mine is the greatest. Wesly Willis.... R.I.P.[/quote]

lol now that is pretty damn funny!

bread's done
Back