PSP Cases

I was very picky about what case to get for my PSP and I obsess on keeping it looking mint. I hate those "PSP armor fronts" and cheap ass third party cases that offer as much scratch and ding protection as a plastic grocery bag. I have found, what in my opinion, gives my PSP the best protection. For the best large case that offers the best, you have to go with the Sony Official PSP case. It is the best of the best. Up front, I have room for the power cord, my earbuds, their controls, and my over-ear headset with mic. The center divider has room for UMDs, but I use those pockets for polishing cloths. On the bottom half, you have faom cutouts to hold the AC adapter and the PSP console. Most retailers sell it for $25, but I've seen it arond for $20. Well worth the price. The best compact is made by Sport. It has a satiny look to it, has a divider inside, uses soft felt and elastic bands to secure the PSP and room up top for accessories. You can pick it up for around $10 at places like Wal-Mart and usually comes with a variety of UMD cases. By the way, Sport makes the best UMD cases out there - the UMD-8 cases are the best. I own 3 of them.

Peace and Happy Holidays

UMD-8 *On Sale:
http://www.overstock.com/sm-psp-umd-8-case-holder--pg-proframe_pi-1775738_ti-82124.html

somebody didnt read the op
[quote name='yulianovafan']I was very picky about what case to get for my PSP and I obsess on keeping it looking mint. I hate those "PSP armor fronts" and cheap ass third party cases that offer as much scratch and ding protection as a plastic grocery bag. I have found, what in my opinion, gives my PSP the best protection. For the best large case that offers the best, you have to go with the Sony Official PSP case. It is the best of the best. Up front, I have room for the power cord, my earbuds, their controls, and my over-ear headset with mic. The center divider has room for UMDs, but I use those pockets for polishing cloths. On the bottom half, you have faom cutouts to hold the AC adapter and the PSP console. Most retailers sell it for $25, but I've seen it arond for $20. Well worth the price. The best compact is made by Sport. It has a satiny look to it, has a divider inside, uses soft felt and elastic bands to secure the PSP and room up top for accessories. You can pick it up for around $10 at places like Wal-Mart and usually comes with a variety of UMD cases. By the way, Sport makes the best UMD cases out there - the UMD-8 cases are the best. I own 3 of them.

Peace and Happy Holidays

UMD-8 *On Sale:
http://www.overstock.com/sm-psp-umd-8-case-holder--pg-proframe_pi-1775738_ti-82124.html[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back