Shots Fired In Gainesville, Tx At Walmart

electroslag

CAG Veteran
I am in line at wal-mart and police are present interviewing people in line after shots were supposely fired. I personally saw the car drive off but I was just walking outside when it supposely happened from the back of the parking lot. Some people were kicked out because they said they were going to sell them on Ebay which is totally wrong because they were the first ones there 40hrs ago. WOW!! They are making us stay OUTSIDE NOW EVEN AFTER ALL THIS!! Who is running this store!!!

[quote name='electroslag']I am in line at wal-mart and police are present interviewing people in line after shots were supposely fired. I personally saw the car drive off but I was just walking outside when it supposely happened from the back of the parking lot. Some people were kicked out because they said they were going to sell them on Ebay which is totally wrong because they were the first ones there 40hrs ago. WOW!! They are making us stay OUTSIDE NOW EVEN AFTER ALL THIS!! Who is running this store!!![/QUOTE]
that's some bullshit.............

Wow, that's some crazy shit. Hey, if they wanted to camp for two days and sell on ebay, more power to them. But I shall still hate all those who sell.

it's been a while since I've been up that way, where's the Walmart in Gainesville again?? From what I recall, it's not off of I-30 coming out of Lewisville heading towards the Oklahoma border.

edit: also, could a mod move this topic to the General Gaming Discussion section? This isn't really discussing the pros and cons of a PS3 ... but is instead talking about an incident outside the Wal-Mart in Gainesville, TX (about an hour outside of the Dallas-Ft. Worth area).

Crazy shit. I'm not too upset about the people who said "we're E-Baying this shit" getting kicked out. If anyone is buying a system without a pre-order to play, it'll most likely be at Wal Mart. It's not fair for them, but shit, it's not fair for the person who would have had to pay $2000 to get that PS3 from them.

[quote name='furyk']Crazy shit. I'm not too upset about the people who said "we're E-Baying this shit" getting kicked out. If anyone is buying a system without a pre-order to play, it'll most likely be at Wal Mart. It's not fair for them, but shit, it's not fair for the person who would have had to pay $2000 to get that PS3 from them.[/quote]

We (associates and managers) knew most people were going to sell at my Wal Mart. Hell the managers even asked who were going to sell and most raised their hands. I guess my store just doesn't give a fuck. As far as the fairness thing, hell if you pay $2000 for a gaming system, chances are you have a rich mommy and daddy, or you have more money than sense. So who cares if people sell them, honestly.

Well.. they could probably use the "no dealers" clause I guess.. but I think selling one doesn't actually make you a dealer..right?

bread's done
Back