Anyone want a PS3??? Look inside

jaykarrels

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
No pic for you girls... If anyone wants to trade for one, I am looking for a wii, DS and 360 Bundles. LMK with an offer because I will probably end up ebaying them! BTW, I dont live with my parents, geez!!! Autographs are available, just send me a PM~

I don't think it's such a good idea to be posting something like this especially on CAG; even worse to show your face (you're just asking for it when you do that). Just get ready to...FLAME ON.:hot:

[quote name='jaykarrels']Yeah, I guess I got lucky!

RECIEPTS102.jpg
[/QUOTE]
you have 5 systems, whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopty fucking do i would throw away the entire North American Shipment of ps3's to not look as gay as you

judging by the quality of y our bed you look like you need em you dirty piece of shit

Congratulations....you bought however many PS3's are in that picture, too bad you only need ONE to play games.

I might be more pissed if it was system I cared more about, but at this point I'm not that interested because I'm fresh out of cash after the 360 games I've been buying lately.

[quote name='jaykarrels']Yeah, I guess I got lucky!

RECIEPTS102.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HURRRRRRRRRR!

I can finally pay off my 1997 Ford Festiva! Livin' the high life!

[quote name='mykevermin']HURRRRRRRRRR!

I can finally pay off my 1997 Ford Festiva! Livin' the high life![/quote]
And leave the shadow of Daddy's credit card....err....who am I kiddin'

ehhh..., I should have gone to Utah for my other PS3, residents probably don't have gaming knowledge what so ever. Did you go into those small little towns that still live in the stone age of technology, but have like 1 Wal-Mart which is enhabited by the elderly? ...

I bet you used your parents. One for each EB, be proud :roll:

Flame on guys and throw some gasoline on that bitch and watch his flaming ass ignite!!

** Its little bitches like you that fucking PISS me off, I could not even get one, because of a stupid piss ant like yourself, I hope you get screwed and taken hardcore on your stupid ass ebays!!

Man if that is actually you...I sure as heck wouldn't do that. Posting yourself on the internet with the most highly wanted 600$ item out there in the world is just stupid.

[quote name='gaelan']good job...congrats. don't listen to the haters[/quote] Some people want to buy one to play it. Even if it is a crap pile the scalpers shouldn't get first dibs. I don't care if a bunch of unemployed losers waited in line for 3 days.

1. You look like a bitch
2. Why did you post this?
3. You're a stupid CAG noob who deserves to be flamed
4. Look at #1
5. Look at #1
6. Can't believe you bought 5 to sell, someone who actually wanted one could've bought one for $600 instead of having to wait or buy one for 2 grand now

Ok... I had to live in Utah for a year, when dad commanded some installation out in the bum fuck desert. We're talking 3 hours drive to the nearest mall.

If there was anywhere today.. and I mean any fucking where... that people were least likely to compete for PS3's.. it's fucking Utah. Getting 5 there is like getting herpes and meth mouth in Alabama: it only takes a little bit of cash, 'cause it ain't hard to find.

That looks like a dorm room to me... which means you're likely in BYU. I doubt that there were a mob of stormin' mormons fighting over PS3's... it doesn't fit the lifestyle.

Congrats.. you're another CAG in training who posts pics to fit into a subculture that you cannot find in real life. All it took in this case was money.. illegal immigrants and Corona's at the most for placeholders in line.. but c'mon man.

On a side note.. fucking christ that'd be my new Tundra if I had that. The only time I've ever wished I would've gone back to Utah.. nobody would've wanted a PS3 there. Hell, I'm willing to bet the kid got the things in Toole.. a town nestled next to the largest chemical weapons stockpile in the world, all rotting in dirt and concrete bunkers from the 50's.

Edit: The most surprising thing of all to me is that somebody actually bought Tony Hawk's "new" game

Edit #2: Am I the only one that sees that leaking old bottle of grape juice or something leaking on the windowsill RIGHT ABOVE all of those PS3's? They ain't selling on Fleabay with an old and moldy juice stain on the box.

Mormons are the scum of the earth. Believe what you want but going around trying to force it on other people is despicable.

You are so dumb for making it ridiculously easy to identify you on an online message board. ps, find a new sport, track doesn't want you.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Some people want to buy one to play it. Even if it is a crap pile the scalpers shouldn't get first dibs. I don't care if a bunch of unemployed losers waited in line for 3 days.[/QUOTE]

no, I'm pretty sure no one cares about actually playing it right now.

use the money you're hoarding with all these systems to get something better to wear and fix urself up man, you look like you need more work done than the bed, ... and the bed definitely needs changes.

(holding my breath, ur bed smells:(((

this guy will always be a CAG in training, nothing more.

"i m sooo kewul, i haf 5 PS3, which makes me haf a PS15!!! i haf too copies of teh smae game, cuz CoD3 rulzez!"

thats the caption i'm reading from this picture.

just think, after you sell all of those and pay your daddy back you'll finally be able to afford your new blow-up girlfriend. good job. :applause:

[quote name='chrishicks']just think, after you sell all of those and pay your daddy back you'll finally be able to afford your new blow-up girlfriend. good job. :applause:[/quote]

I wonder what kind of ports she has.

[quote name='Skylander7']Edit #2: Am I the only one that sees that leaking old bottle of grape juice or something leaking on the windowsill RIGHT ABOVE all of those PS3's? They ain't selling on Fleabay with an old and moldy juice stain on the box.[/quote]

:rofl: You mean the cd with a pen sitting next to it?

[quote name='hohez']:rofl: You mean the cd with a pen sitting next to it?[/QUOTE]

Whoah.. either I had my laptop too dim, or talk about optical illusion! Oh well, he'll get a cam with more megapixels with the scalping :)

Can you blame me.. the room isn't the cleanest, I saw an empty bottle and shiny stuff....that's what you get for two edits that fast :)

I'm in agreement to flame the sh-t out of this guy, but I have one question. Where were all of you when I protested the thread that is just under this one? The "scalpers" thread. Both threads belong on SD or FW, not CAG.

[quote name='chrishicks']just think, after you sell all of those and pay your daddy back you'll finally be able to afford your new blow-up girlfriend. good job. :applause:[/QUOTE]
Correction: blow up boyfriend

bread's done
Back