partial nudity to help sell ps3

Maybe if she didn't have moles all over her chest. That's not even partial nudity, it's a bit of cleavage surrounded by bad ideas and white trash.

[quote name='mykevermin']Maybe if she didn't have moles all over her chest. That's not even partial nudity, it's a bit of cleavage surrounded by bad ideas and white trash.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, she's probably covering her face for a reason.
I thought this thread was gonna be "show nudity and get the PS3 cheaper".

[quote name='6669']Yeah, she's probably covering her face for a reason.
I thought this thread was gonna be "show nudity and get the PS3 cheaper".[/QUOTE]

On Cag? I wouldn't be suicidal enough to look, especially if the guys in the "Want a ps3" and "Someone calls CheapyD saucy" thread are accurate representations of Cag's userbase.

Reality's Fringe;2383623 said:
On Cag? I wouldn't be suicidal enough to look, especially if the guys in the "Want a ps3" and "Someone calls CheapyD saucy" thread are accurate representations of Cag's userbase.
Yeah, it'd have to be a great discount though, maybe free. If it was, I'd ebay the PS3, and use the $ to go to college. I just might show my tits if it paid for a year's tuition ;)

[quote name='mcroa7']And again

Now its turning into a game for me[/QUOTE]
I wonder if these girls are getting a cut?

[quote name='6669']I wonder if these girls are getting a cut?[/quote]

Funny thing is both whores I mean girls appear to ahve the same style haircut with the white trash chunky highlights. Coincidence ?

No, now the guys are getting in on it please stop the insanity, shutdown ebay before someone goes blind AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

[quote name='mcroa7']

No, now the guys are getting in on it please stop the insanity, shutdown ebay before someone goes blind AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH[/QUOTE]

Judging by the look on his face, it looks like he is fucking the PS3 box!

[quote name='mcroa7']And again

Now its turning into a game for me[/quote]

Marketing 101. Sex sells.

Too bad the full size pic is gone. Oh well. Google is still our friend. :lol:

After sifting through a few of the listings, I've come to the conclusion that quite a few FatWallet people have very ugly children....

6816_12.jpg

4f1a_1.jpg

And this one takes the cake.

[quote name='6669']Yeah, it'd have to be a great discount though, maybe free. If it was, I'd ebay the PS3, and use the $ to go to college. I just might show my tits if it paid for a year's tuition ;)[/QUOTE]

you say tuition, I say Happy Meal :D

Dave

[quote name='6669']Yeah, it'd have to be a great discount though, maybe free. If it was, I'd ebay the PS3, and use the $ to go to college. I just might show my tits if it paid for a year's tuition ;)[/QUOTE]

want 2 trade 4 boobz: have ps1 rpgs.:drool:

Best thrEd EvaR. JK. Actually it is quite funny. Wish I had time to scour ebay for pRon. Have people realy sunk that low? I don't even think that qualifies as the real "sex sells." I guess it's too bad for the girls they took the vibration out of the controllers.

[quote name='Ziv']Best thrEd EvaR. JK. Actually it is quite funny. Wish I had time to scour ebay for pRon. Have people realy sunk that low? I don't even think that qualifies as the real "sex sells." I guess it's too bad for the girls they took the vibration out of the controllers.[/quote]

I am incredibly bored right now so I'll post what I find... :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStation-3-20GB-PS3-Video-Game-System-Console_W0QQitemZ110057134575QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

908aece0.jpg

Actually, I have seen a lot of auctions go for lower than what I thought they would. I've seen a bunch of auctions for "rare ps3 e-mails" too.

Lol. yea. That's what one of the girls was auctioning to umm prevent those idiots from paying $1000 for a ps3 email. People need to learn to read. I remember last year when people paid hundred for a jpeg of a 360. Buyer Beware.

It's a bit surprising that ONE "sexy" auction like this exists. I'm completely shocked that so many people are using their boobs to sell the damned PS3 on EBay.

bread's done
Back