BUSH LIED ABOUT WMD IN IRAQ!

I'm sorry I hate Bush, for reasons everyone should know, but every country in the UN thought Iraq had weapons, it was just a disagreement on when we should go in. France, Russis, Germany and China all had oil deals that they lost money on and that's why they didn't want us in there.

OMG you just realized that?

Hey, I heard there's going to be a sequel to Sonic the Hedgehog. I think they're gonna add a fox or something.

Seriously, nobody thought Iraq had WMDs. "we" allegedly invaded for the WMD(false), links to terrorism(unproven... where's Osama, the one the prez promised we'd catch?) and the human rights violations ( which still continue under the new and improved regime - see http://web.morons.org/article.jsp?sectionid=8&id=5471 )

Kay reported in October that his team found "dozens of WMD-related program activities" that Iraq was required to reveal to U.N. inspectors but did not. However, he said he found no actual WMDs.

If there were no WMD's then WHY didn't Saddam stop fucking with the inspection process. If I could print myu own money and stay in one of a hundred presidential palaces, I'd invite all those inspectors in for tea and cookies, whenever they wanted.

[quote name='bmulligan']If there were no WMD's then WHY didn't Saddam stop shaq-fuing with the inspection process. If I could print myu own money and stay in one of a hundred presidential palaces, I'd invite all those inspectors in for tea and cookies, whenever they wanted.[/quote]

Because Saddam was a corrupt, lying, stupid shaq-fuing thug. He didn't want anyone snooping around his palaces because he was afraid of what they would find. He was skimming off millions of dollars from the Oil for Food program, so he didn't want that found out. Ditto for him torturing his own people. Dictators rule by fear so he wanted the rest of the world to think he had WMD's (I never said he was smart).

As a liberal, I'll admit that Saddam was a horrible, disgusting human being. Now will conservatives admit he had no WMD's, wasn't funding terrorists, had no ties to al Qaida, and was no threat to the US?

As a liberal, I'll admit that Saddam was a horrible, disgusting human being. Now will conservatives admit he had no WMD's, wasn't funding terrorists, had no ties to al Qaida, and was no threat to the US?

Yet he DID possess 'WMD's' in the form of chemical /biological weapons in the past and we had no reason or evidence to believe they had been destroyed. There WERE missles found that were in violation of the peace agreement of 1991, he WAS funding islamic jihad , hamas, and intifada terrorists in and around Israel, and there WERE links to al-queda. Please read the 9/11 report. Saddam and Osama may never have had lunch at Amir's deli together, but there is evidence of a cooperation and sharing of information in the manufacture of chemical weapons and nuclear weapons material procurement. Not by Saddam and Osama themselves, but their agents and scientists, respectively.

Every country thought there was weapons there, that's why they passed 17!!!!!!! freaking things saying that Iraq must get rid of them, they were still being assholes in Iraq so the president got sick of the UN being completely pointless like always and went in.

I think the weapons or what was left of them were shipped into Seria and/or Iran because Suddam knew the exact minute we were coming in.

Oh yeah and I'm not a conservative, so the real question should be, when will the ignorant see all the facts?

[quote name='bmulligan']

Yet he DID possess 'WMD's' in the form of chemical /biological weapons in the past and we had no reason or evidence to believe they had been destroyed. There WERE missles found that were in violation of the peace agreement of 1991, he WAS funding islamic jihad , hamas, and intifada terrorists in and around Israel, and there WERE links to al-queda. Please read the 9/11 report. Saddam and Osama may never have had lunch at Amir's deli together, but there is evidence of a cooperation and sharing of information in the manufacture of chemical weapons and nuclear weapons material procurement. Not by Saddam and Osama themselves, but their agents and scientists, respectively.[/quote]

I see you skipped over the only part that should be important when we go to war with someone - Iraq was absolutely no threat to the US. Containment was working. Neoncons are just impatient.

Actually, any self respecting watchdog will tell you that many of the Iraqi chemical weapons came from the US and were given when Rumsfeld made his famous visit with Saddam that everyone keeps forgetting about.

He used every single chemical weapon abailable to murder the people in his country that he didn't like and to make the Iranian soldiers die the most painful death imaginable.

Rumsfeld, would you like a towel to wipe the blood off of your hands before you sign your resignation?

[quote name='Quackzilla']Was that speculation, sarcasm, or ignorance?

I couldn't tell.[/quote]

Ignorance on your back.

We also gave weapons to Bin Laden to fight Russia, and look how that turned out. The world changes and I think you might need some glasses to see that.

bread's done
Back