Die Hard: Vendetta GameCube $9.99

$9.99 seems too high... Just go get an Xbox, some great games, Halo, and then pre-order Fable and Halo 2 :D

[quote name='Rozz']$9.99 seems too high... Just go get an Xbox, some great games, Halo, and then pre-order Fable and Halo 2 :D[/quote]

yeah i guess 3 does qualify as "some" :roll:

[quote name='Parodius']It's terribel. Hardly worth $10[/quote]

I'll second that (except I will spell "terrible" correctly :wink: ). This game sucks a donkey's ass; not worth $10.

No offense NFG!! Thanks anyway! :D

[quote name='Rozz']$9.99 seems too high... Just go get an Xbox, some great games, Halo, and then pre-order Fable and Halo 2 :D[/quote]

Is this person for real? :roll:

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl'][quote name='Rozz']$9.99 seems too high... Just go get an Xbox, some great games, Halo, and then pre-order Fable and Halo 2 :D[/quote]

Is this person for real? :roll:[/quote]

I hope not. Thanks for the deal.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Rozz']$9.99 seems too high... Just go get an Xbox, some great games, Halo, and then pre-order Fable and Halo 2 :D[/quote]

yeah i guess 3 does qualify as "some" :roll:[/quote]

Heyooo!

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='Parodius']It's terribel. Hardly worth $10[/quote]

I'll second that (except I will spell "terrible" correctly :wink: ). This game sucks a donkey's ass; not worth $10.

No offense NFG!! Thanks anyway! :D[/quote]

I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever find myself trying to help out a constipated donkey. An unorthodox form of veterinary service but whatever works...

[quote name='DrunkTigerWoods']Anyone know why this was only on GC?[/quote]

It was a very early release for GC and like a lot of publishers (this was out of the Fox stable) they were trying out exclusives for each system to see if they merited more of the same. Not a good test in this case. GC got 'Die Hard' which did, and Xbox got Buffy.

Seems like I'm the only one who enjoyed this game. The only downside for me was the excessive cursing, I mean I don't mind it once in a while but at some parts every other word was the F one.

If you're a fan of the series I'd check it out tho, it's probably the second best Die Hard game out there (#1 being Die Hard Trilogy 1 for PS1)

Rozz, you don't have many posts.. so I'll assume you're still noobish and point this out as nicely as I can...

If you feel it necessary to post with pointless fanboy comments, please stand up, bend over and stick both of your thumbs up your ass so you cannot type out the pointless reply. If that doesn't seem to work, feel free to run over to Gamefaqs.. they enjoy those comments over there.

The community here is, on average, more mature.. we don't want to see crap like that, keep that in mind in the future.

[quote name='rsigley']Seems like I'm the only one who enjoyed this game. The only downside for me was the excessive cursing, I mean I don't mind it once in a while but at some parts every other word was the F one.

If you're a fan of the series I'd check it out tho, it's probably the second best Die Hard game out there (#1 being Die Hard Trilogy 1 for PS1)[/quote]

Tell me you forgot Die Hard Arcade (aka Dynamite Deka 1). TELL ME YOU FORGOT IT! :twisted:

[quote name='rsigley']Seems like I'm the only one who enjoyed this game. The only downside for me was the excessive cursing, I mean I don't mind it once in a while but at some parts every other word was the F one.

If you're a fan of the series I'd check it out tho, it's probably the second best Die Hard game out there (#1 being Die Hard Trilogy 1 for PS1)[/quote]

die hard arcade for sega saturn is THE best die hard game. period.

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Rozz']$9.99 seems too high... Just go get an Xbox, some great games, Halo, and then pre-order Fable and Halo 2 :D[/quote]

Rozz, you don't have many posts.. so I'll assume you're still noobish and point this out as nicely as I can...

If you feel it necessary to post with pointless fanboy comments, please stand up, bend over and stick both of your thumbs up your ass so you cannot type out the pointless reply. If that doesn't seem to work, feel free to run over to Gamefaqs.. they enjoy those comments over there.

The community here is, on average, more mature.. we don't want to see crap like that, keep that in mind in the future.[/quote]

ouch cornfed gives rozz the business!
i dont know how noob-ish he is(tehcnically, the post was def n00b) tho hes been here for over a year lol

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='rsigley']Seems like I'm the only one who enjoyed this game. The only downside for me was the excessive cursing, I mean I don't mind it once in a while but at some parts every other word was the F one.

die hard arcade for sega saturn is THE best die hard game. period.[/quote]

The "sequel" on the Dreamcast is just about the same game. Plus you get to kick ass with a black guy and fight a giant squid.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='rsigley']Seems like I'm the only one who enjoyed this game. The only downside for me was the excessive cursing, I mean I don't mind it once in a while but at some parts every other word was the F one.

die hard arcade for sega saturn is THE best die hard game. period.[/quote]

The "sequel" on the Dreamcast is just about the same game. Plus you get to kick ass with a black guy and fight a giant squid.[/quote]

it's no where near as fun as the original was.

yeah dynamite cop was fun, but it was just the same formula 5 years later. zombie's revenges owns dynamite cop!

bread's done
Back