What have you broken so far? Now with pictures!

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
When the warning screen appeared today saying "Attach wrist strap and keep your distance from other objects in the room," I laughed at such a silly proposition. I don't need a fucking wrist strap, I'm a man dammit.

One shattered laptop screen and thrown Wiimote later, I've changed my position on the issue.

Picture(s) to come.

So, have you thrown/broken anything yet?

Edit: Pics!

Screen on:

Screen off

Although you can't tell from the picture, the Wiimote survived the impact to the screen and the subsequent toss virtually unscathed.

Wiimote: 1
Laptop: 0

ROFL that is hilarious...except when I get mine I still think I won't need a strap. Those are for girly-men.

ouch! =(

I felt like a dumbass when I dropped the wiimote on the floor while unpacking my Wii earlier. Luckily it still worked when I tried it out.

LOL. I thought the exact same thing when I saw the screen, and then I looked around at the potential breakables I had lying around and decided to "strap on".

You should take one from farther away, with the wiimote resting on the laptop's keyboard. This would simulate how it would look when it originally happened.

What game were you playing?

[quote name='evilmax17']You should take one from farther away, with the wiimote resting on the laptop's keyboard. This would simulate how it would look when it originally happened.
[/QUOTE]
Well, after the Wiimote hit the screen it went flying into my entertainment center. So, the requested pic would not be a true representation of what happened. :)
[quote name='evilmax17']
What game were you playing?[/QUOTE]
Bowling.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Bowling.[/QUOTE]

Damn son, have you ever considered women's softball with an underhanded throw that fierce?!

lol thats exactly what i said the first time i read it, im a man i dont need this. So i start up wii tennis and hit the ball and my wiimote flys onto my couch.

I can see how it could be bowling lol, cause its pure forward motion which I guess would cause the most momentum, plus thats where it can slip out nicely since theres no back of the hand to support it in front

The laptop sits on the coffee table in front of the TV. I didn't push the table back far enough and decided to use some serious force when getting my bowl on. Keep in mind I hit the laptop screen with the Wiimote in-hand. It was shock I received from hitting it that caused me to release the wiimote and send it flying.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']The laptop sits on the coffee table in front of the TV. I didn't push the table back far enough and decided to use some serious force when getting my bowl on. Keep in mind I hit the laptop screen with the Wiimote in-hand. It was shock I received from hitting it that caused me to release the wiimote and send it flying.[/QUOTE]

so the wrist strap would have done nothing to protect your laptop huh?

I can't wait until 2 kids are playing and one accidentally breaks the other kids nose or something of that nature and some fat mom goes ape shit on Nintendo...

[quote name='lilboo']I can't wait until 2 kids are playing and one accidentally breaks the other kids nose or something of that nature and some fat mom goes ape shit on Nintendo...[/quote]

We should take bets on when that will happen! On another note, I'm writing a paper on media violence for my sociology class.

I was thinking about it a week ago, and I said to myself, man I'm going to look dumb wearing that wrist thing, but gosh darnit, I'd probably toss my controller if I don't.

With this thread, I'm definately wearing it. 24/7.

[quote name='prmononoke']We should take bets on when that will happen! On another note, I'm writing a paper on media violence for my sociology class.[/QUOTE]

Sometime in 07. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about one of these stories right after the holidays (aka January). More and more kids will have a Wii after Christmas.. soo, yeah.

It's going to happen. It has to!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']When the warning screen appeared today saying "Attach wrist strap and keep your distance from other objects in the room," I laughed at such a silly proposition. I don't need a fucking wrist strap, I'm a man dammit.

One shattered laptop screen and thrown Wiimote later, I've changed my position on the issue.

Picture(s) to come.

So, have you thrown/broken anything yet?

Edit: Pics!

Although you can't tell from the picture, the Wiimote survived the impact to the screen and the subsequent toss virtually unscathed.
Wiimote: 1
Laptop: 0[/QUOTE]
OMG, that sucks. I'll be really careful now when I play with my Wii (huh huh).

haha how could you nail your screen with the wii in hand....man I cant see this Wii thing working for uhh innacurate? people xD ...cant think of the word I'm looking for right now

[quote name='rscaramelo']I've been playing Madden and I feel like I tore my rotator cuff. I'll post the x-rays. :)

RC[/QUOTE]
LMAO.

How much is the laptop? Take some better pics if this goes front page.

I read the notice and laughed like everyone else. Then I followed the instructions and used the strap. Guess it was a good idea since nothing in my house has been broken.

Of course the comment about making sure you have plenty of room doesn't work so well with animals (they move into the threatened area when you aren't paying attention) and my friend accidentally kicked our dog.

[quote name='rscaramelo']I've been playing Madden and I feel like I tore my rotator cuff. I'll post the x-rays. :)

RC[/QUOTE]

How is Madden with the Wii controls? I'm sorta interested in it...

Be honest. You did this masturbating, didn't you?

But seriously. It quickly became clear that the strap is NOT optional. My wife let hers fly during a round of tennis last night. With the strap it just dangled harmlessly from her wrist, but without the strap it would have taken out a window.

[quote name='Strell']THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU fuck PEOPLE IN THE ASS.[/QUOTE]
I know what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass:
1035672821_quizwalter.gif

[quote name='6669']I know what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass:
1035672821_quizwalter.gif
[/QUOTE]

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY? DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?!?

bread's done
Back