DFW Wii Luck After Launch?

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
Anyone find one yet after launch? After enduring the PS3 camp I couldn't endure another day for the wii.

Anyone around here have luck finding one since? I did a mini-hunt this morning and no luck.

My wife went to Costco Monday at 8:30 AM and stood in a small line until they opened @ 10:00 AM and walked out with one.

Wii
Zelda
Excite Truck

$330.00

My WalMart was under the impression that it was going to receive 30 more units after the initial shipment, so all hope is not lost. Microsoft did the same thing last year, with a lot less numbers. It's very possible to end up with a Wii before 2007.

Well I definitely know I'm going to get one before year's end. I just wanna get one asap to play it. Once nintendo restocks they'll be easy to come by, I just don't wanna wait. Should have just sucked it up and waited a few hours during launch...

and I refuse to pay more than retail... that costco bundle sounds great but i'd have to buy a membership.

Nintendo said that they are making weekly shipments, so just check around and see if anyone has recieved any more.

Score! I got one at the North Haskell Target in D-Town. I called Target, they checked and said they had 6 there... I had to bug the electronics to go get me one from the back (I think he was saving some for his friends) but he did and got me one. Wouldn't tell me how many they had left and at first he tried to tell me that the inventory didn't update for 24 hours...

Talked to someone at Wal-mart in a DF/W store. They said to show up Saturday, the 2nd, at midnight.

Wii is in the Sunday ad, and they said that is when they will restock the shelves, and give me one. I'm caving in and buying one.

I assume they're going to stock accessories and games too.

Sorry if this is old news. :p

I was just looking at the new Walmart Sunday ad... it says minimum 3 per store, but it also says available 12/6.

Yeah, I went to Walmart today, and they've added a stupid sign saying "Wii's at 8AM, 12/6. How nice.

Everyone else I've talked to sells their stock Sunday morning, tomorrow, at store open. Target confirmed they would have some, I've heard that it's in nationwide Circuit City ads, too. I think I'll probably do Target.

[quote name='schwartzvald']Yeah, I went to Walmart today, and they've added a stupid sign saying "Wii's at 8AM, 12/6. How nice.

Everyone else I've talked to sells their stock Sunday morning, tomorrow, at store open. Target confirmed they would have some, I've heard that it's in nationwide Circuit City ads, too. I think I'll probably do Target.[/QUOTE]

Same for me as well. Just went down to the store (since I live less than 5 mins away) and the clerk said they had them but they couldn't sell until 12/6

i was at the target in north richland hills at about 8pm this evening... there was a line of campers in tents outside already waiting... about 6 people total, and a target sign at the front saying they would have wii in stock sunday morning. i asked the guy inside working at electronics, he said they'd have 9 systems available. no more accessories (which were gone), and no new games (that weren't already in the fully stocked case), just the 9 systems.

stopped by the nearby walmart afterwards and asked them about more wii systems... clerk said she had no idea when they'd get more... definitely won't have them tomorrow, maybe sometime this week.

bread's done
Back