If you own XBL.... Post your gamertag...

DisturbedZen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Update: Since this was sticked.. Please update the games you play.. Also drop your aim SN since most people arent always on XBL..

Post gamertag and Aim name... Plus the games you play.

GamerTag: xDiStUrBeD_AzNx
Aim: xDiStUrBeD AzNx

Capcom vs Snk 2
PGR2
Crimson Skies

XBL tag: kal123
XBL games: unreal championship, C vs SNK2, RTCW, PSO, midnight club II, midtown madness 3, sofII

Gamertag: Jagr69
Most played game: Halo 2 (90% of the time)
Secondary games: SVC Chaos, DOA Ultimate, MK Deception
Games once in a blue moon: Capcom vs Snk 2, PGR2, RSC2

Updated with most recent games played

Gamertag: goosedude
Games Played: Unreal, Counter-Strike, Return to Castele Wolfenstein, MechAssault, Crimson Skies, ESPN Football

BRING IT ON CHEAPIES!!!

Gamer tag = Profecy
Aim = Profecy36

Capcom Vrs Snk 2, Espn Football 2k4, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Midnight Club 2, and Nfl 2k3. :D

What Up Ppl This Is My First Post...

My Gamertag: XboxDemon

My Aim Sn: Prodigy1051

My Clan: THUGz AKA ID

My LIVE Gamez: Rainbow Six 3 (90% of the time im on this)

MechAssault (9% of the time)

Unreal Championship (1% of the time)(maybe less then 1)

if you want to face my clan in Rainbow Six 3 just send a challenge through Team Compete or instead hit me up with an IM on AIM

Again, Jagr69. Pretty much only playing against my good friend, although I do random matchs.
My Live Games:
Crimson Skies
Midnight Club 2
Wolfenstein
Unreal Championship
Capcom vs SNK 2
MechAssault
Tetris Worlds
I've only been playing Capcom vs SNK 2 lately, and I'm pretty bad at it.

TerribleDeli

Games
Capcom vs SNK 2: EO
NFL 2K3
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Phantasy Star Online Episodes I and II
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Crimson Skies
Counter Strike
Project Gotham Racing 2
Rainbow Six 3
Midtown Madness 3

I've also got Prince of Persia, so if you're desperate for players...please feel free to invite me from that. However, if I don't respond..its probably the wife playing PoP.

Just got xbox live gamertag is- Coolieman2004. I was wondering i just used my 2 month subscription, is that ok to use without the xbox live starter kit? Will i have to use the install cd when i get the starter kit? Is there a way to directly ask someone who we know his game tag to play a game?

Games- Capcom vs Snk2, Midnight Club 2, Top spin

Gamertag: KaneRobot

Games: PGR 2, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Crimson Skies, Tetris Worlds

^^^(edited because I sold a few games)^^^

I haven't had a chance to get into anything besides Rainbow Six 3 and Top Spin so far (and I'm noobin' out on both so I get handled on a regular basis), so if you see me, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE IT EASY ON ME.

[quote name='coolieman2001']Just got xbox live gamertag is- Coolieman2004. I was wondering i just used my 2 month subscription, is that ok to use without the xbox live starter kit? Will i have to use the install cd when i get the starter kit? Is there a way to directly ask someone who we know his game tag to play a game?

Games- Capcom vs Snk2, Midnight Club 2, Top spin[/quote]

I'm actually using a 2 month thing myself. I'm using a friend's card for it so I can either a) Use ANOTHER 2 month thing when that one is up with a different name and my card, or b) Activate my 12 months with the starter kit (which I have already purchased) and just change the billing information to me. You probably won't have to use the install CD as in my case the version of XBL on something like Rainbow Six 3 or Top Spin is going to be newer than the version of XBL in the Vol. 2 starter kit.

Only thing is, if you're using the free 2 months without a starter kit, you won't be able to use voice-comm (unless you buy a mic separately, but that would be kinda dumb unless you got an amazing deal).

Tag: L2enzokuken
AIM: Gatoutsu

XBL Games: Midnight Club 2, Rainbow Six 3, Capcom vs SNK 2:EO, Unreal Championship,XIII,Project Gotham Racing 2,Counter-Strike.

gametag: COKEDLA
I GOT RAINBOW63 AND COUNTER STRIKE

YO IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET PICTURE UNDER YOUR MESSAGES HOLLA BAC

LIVE! Tag: Remy Soujirou

I have about 5 games that are LIVE compatible, but I just signed up about a week ago and haven't really played anything yet. heh Can't wait to start playin' though. How's the lag on the FPS titles overall? Say, comparing it to XBConnect. ¬_¬;

Oh, and as if you didn't notice, I've been going by Soujirou OL since '96 and @ tournies that I travel to, my tag's Remy. I got it from my boys in NYC who said I look and dress a lot like Remy from SF3. ^^x

-Soujirou

Gamertag: N3UROSIS

Games I play on XBL:

PGR2
Rainbow Six 3
Top Spin
Crimson Skies

Games I don't really play on XBL (but would):

MechAssault
Amped 2
Star Wars TCW
Tetris Worlds

Gamertag: ELM0 (the "o" is a zero)
aim: MrBigPenguin

games: Rainbow Six 3, Crimson Skies, Midtown Madness 3

Gamertag: Chev317

Games:
Unreal Championship
NFL2k3
Soldier of Fortune II
Crimson Skies
ESPN NFL 2K5

GamerTag: dustyEff (surprising, no?)

Games:
Rainbow Six - 3
MechAssault
Ninja Gaiden
Project Gotham Racing 2
Amped 2
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Gamer Tag: KingDox

Midtown maddness 3
Mechasault
GR:IT
Unreal Champ
Tetris Worlds

add me to your friends lists cheap asses

gamertag: tenzor
xb live games:
Rainbow Six 3
Counterstrike
Unreal Championship
Top Spin
Phantasy Star Online
Mech Assault
Tetris Worlds
Crimson Skies
ESPN Basketball
Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon IT
Amped 2
Project Gotham Racing 2
NHL Rivals 2004

Tag:
Favster

Games (competitive):
Unreal Championship
Top Spin
Rainbow Six 3

Games (scoreboards):
Midway Arcade Treasures
Ninja Gaiden...when the Live feature is up and running anyway.

bread's done
Back