-

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
I know this is used and not even the same brand as the one offered at Wal-Mart but I recently updated and I've got it laying around.

Details:
5.0 MP
HP Photosmart M425 showing some signs of wear to the outer case
1.7in LCD screen - flawless - no scratches whatsoever
- also shoots video w/ sound
- comes with box, instructions, usb cord and a 4 year BB replacement plan w/ 1 year remaining

$80 shipped priority with DC AND I'll throw in the 512 card I used with it.
Find a better deal and I'll eat a cookie. ;)

Also, unlike Wal-Mart, I'm open to trades :D
- Interested in a GBA SP / Micro , 360 games, iTunes cards, BB bucks

I am interested in it. I got some 360 games for trade. let me know if any of them interest you.

Tiger Woods 07 (sealed)
Prey (sealed)
Battlefield 2 MC
Table Tennis
Xbox Live Vision Cam

[quote name='mer71']I am interested in it. I got some 360 games for trade. let me know if any of them interest you.

Tiger Woods 07 (sealed)
Prey (sealed)
Battlefield 2 MC
Table Tennis
Xbox Live Vision Cam[/QUOTE]

Hm Somewhat interested in Prey but I've just got a feeling it headed for a price drop in the near future.

[quote name='punjabi_munda']hey,
plz cml for this
ive also have a $10 itune card and a gba sp(but sp might b pending)[/QUOTE]

hey - very interested in the itunes care but keep me posted on the SP

[quote name='Ace!']please tell me you want NCAA 07 for x360 and a sealed halo paceplate and some money :)[/QUOTE]

haha, I've never been any good at sports games but I am extremely interested in a Halo faceplate

[quote name='Ace!']and does it have the box and manuals still or just the cam?[/QUOTE]

it has the box, manuals, and connecting USB cable and I was wrong - it has a 4 year warranty from Best Buy!

if my stuff sells on ebay, i will be pming you. can you post a pic you took with the cam, just want to see the quality.

[quote name='nym123']if my stuff sells on ebay, i will be pming you. can you post a pic you took with the cam, just want to see the quality.[/QUOTE]

if you search through my older threads - all the pictures were taken with that camera - I'll send you my facebook link with about 100 pictures I took with it if you'd need any more.

[quote name='nym123']seems like a decent camera for the price, ill let you know[/QUOTE]
its no professional grade but for taking pictures to make 4' by 6' prints and putting online, it kicks ass

[quote name='Ace!']just got paypal in...if you can take 75 bucks...I have it[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna have to hold out on $80 for the moment but I would give you almost fulll retail in trade for the Halo faceplate.

haha - I'll think about it
I give you 1.xx off then I'd have to give everybody a discount, net thing you know, I'm poor.

Can you verify how much warranty is left in title it reads 3 yrs and in the thread it reads 1 yr left ??

any interest in godfather 360 and the huge prima guide ?

[quote name='joevan']already own GoW (picked it up on realease date :D ) but thats an excellent deal, sorry[/QUOTE]

No sweat, but I sent you a PM with another offer.

[quote name='subzero']Can you verify how much warranty is left in title it reads 3 yrs and in the thread it reads 1 yr left ??

any interest in godfather 360 and the huge prima guide ?[/QUOTE]

3 years - I'll fix that - I thought I only got the two year plan but I looked on the recepit and I paid the $50 for the four years.

not especially, sorry.

[quote name='joevan']no PSP but thanks for the offer[/QUOTE]

would u trade for one

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u trade for one[/QUOTE]

not looking for one at the moment - actually just sold one on eBay not too long ago

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u go 70shipped[/QUOTE]

nah, I think its pretty much as low as its going to get.

How does it do on close-ups? I'm looking for a better camera than what I got and I need something that does close-ups better.

bread's done
Back